Pumps

A white Mercedes SUV with a blue bow on top pulled up! My mercedes sign had blue stones on it. I started to cry and hug my parents. Then I Saw the person driving it was Roc. I ran over to the drivers side of the car and Roc got out. I hugged him so tight and he then kissed me.

All the people:awwwww!

He then wiped my tear and kissed me again. I wanted to just leave and go somewhere with him. I ran over to my parents.

Skyler: can roc and I go get ice cream and ill even be home by 12! Please! I'm 16 now trust me!

Robert and Lonnie exchanged looks: yes you may but be careful in that car honey!

Skyler: I will. I got in my car and roc got in on the passenger side. I waved at everyone while we drove off.

Roc: baby! Do you like it?

Skyler: of course baby. When we got to a stop light. I kissed him. I was so happy he had made it. We got ice cream from Cold Stone and now we were going to go over to Kylie's house because her and Jaden left my party earlier since I wasn't there.

*Kylie's house*

Jaden: what's up guys? You like your car Skyler?

Skyler: yea it's so fun!

Jaden: coo! roc whats up man?

Roc: nothing just spending time with my girl.

Jaden: I feel you. I don't know where my girl is. KYLIE!!!

Kylie: HOLD ON IM PUTTING A MOVIE ON IN THE THEATRE! COME HERE.

Everyone went downstairs but I went to the restroom first. When I came out I saw Kim, she was holding North, by the stairs.

Kim: hey! What's up pumps(the Jenner family's nickname for Skyler)

Skyler: nothing just watching a movie with Kylie ,Jaden, and roc.

Kim: that's fun! I saw you an Roc in one of those magazines. you guys are cute! If that's your Mercedes then your a lucky 16 year old!

Skyler: thanks Kimerz! Aw Nory! She's cute but seriously I got to go Kimerz I'm going to miss the movie!

Kim: ok by pumps ill see you later!

I went downstairs to watch the movie.