Change??✨

I didn't know where to go. I just wanted him. Idk. I thought he cared. Why would he just do that. It's not like him.
I kept walking for about an hour. I was kinda sleepy so I went to Starbucks. Thank god they're open late.
I was such a mess. Before I went in I cleaned up but as soon as I turned in my music, I herd the song "I hate you, I love you. I couldn't help it. I turned quick and slammed into this really cute guy.
"I'm so sorry"
"It's okay ...Are you okay "
"Kinda"
I lost control and stared walking out. But before I can walk I felt someone grab me. I freaked out and saw it was the guy I spilled my drink on.
"Hey. Do you need a ride. "- he blushed
"..um... Sure"
We entered his car. And drove away

"Where do you wanna go"
"Well can you tell me your name."-me
"Christian ... Cristian Collins.... Wait aren't you one of those Magcon girls"
"Yea.. I'm Sandra"
I stated blushing like crazy. Idk why but he's just different. A light caught my attion.
"Hey ..look" -me
"Okay ...yup.. I'm taking u there. Will you be my date"
"Yes "
Idk why but I shouted that word. We both stared laughing. Idk why but. I think I like him. And I'm gonna be his date. He's so cute. He remindes me of Cam. But he's just. Idk🙈💕
"Well can I get dressed first."
"Why.. You don't need to. Your beautiful as is. "
"Well .. Just .plz"
"Anything for you"

I have him the directions and we drove off.
(Cam's view)
Maybe she's mad. Why did I do this. I should have told her to me meet here. I guess I'll go home.
Skip drive home *
As I arrive I feel heart broken maybe she's here. I enter and run up stairs to see if she was. Nope
O well. I took a shower and turned in the tv. And went on my phone. That's when I herd a screech and laughter.
I looked through the window. It was her!!!... With another guy??!
"Stay here"-Sandra
"Okay princess"
What?!!?! why did he call her princess. Was she cheating on me. O hell now. I waited for to get up here and then I pulled her into a room.
"Cam what the hell"- Sandra
"Are u cheating on me "
"No, you are cheating with me. "
"Do you know who that guy is .. He's famous like us; he came today so he can be on tour with us"!
"Okay, well he asked me on a date"-Sandra
That's when I cried.
"Do u like him"
"Idk. Cause well I thought I was I love with you. And I still don't know "-Sandra
"Sandra .. Plz don't go. "
"Why.. Since you did with a girl"-Sandra. She stated crying then wiped them away hoping I wouldn't notice.
"We will talk when I get home"-Sandra
She walked off...
(Sandra's view"
I walked off. Only cause I know what he did. He stated to cry. I could t stand when he cried. If o didn't leave I would have broke down.
I quickly change and went to Chris
"Wow... You look gorgeous"
"Thanks"
"This way my lady."
"Your such a dork. "
"Well then.. Can I be ur dork"
I blushed and kissed him on the cheek. I could fell someone looking at me form upstairs. Chris got me. And gave me a piggy back ride to the car.
"Can't wait for tomorrow "-me
"Oh yea why.. "
"We're gonna start tour."
"Heck yea.. And trust me I'll try to get a room for us to share. "
It went silent. I turned the radio go on. And I went in my phone. And of course that song will come on. (I hate you, Ilove you). I stated crying and singing.
He stated sing with me. He was good. And our voices matched.
"Your beautiful, fun,and can sing,anything else you will like to tell me. "
"Well..."
Then I was interpreted by a call. Cater.
" hello bro "
"What the hell"
"What"
"Didn't can ask you to be his girlfriend... We left you a scavenger hunt for you to find which led to him.. And then he was gonna ask you "
Omg. I started to cry. Chris saw and pulled me closer to him. Well so close I had my legs in his lap.
"Well .. I'm kinda of busy"
"Oh yea.. What or who's so important u had to leave cam"
"Christian Collins is taking me on a date."
"Why. When.. Where "
"Cause. You don't need to know and who do you love more. Me or your friend"
"Both and you know. What after you to dated for about 2 months. He was gonna ask you to marry him. "
Silence *
"Call u later "
"Let me know if you change your mind"
"And what if this don't change."
"Well that's what just might happen to ..."
He paused and I herd crying. It was him. He was with. CAM!
"Well then .."
"Wait"
I hung up and put my head into Chris chest. He asked me what happened; that's when I told him everything.
"Do you like me "
"Yes but I still love him "
"Well now your with me. And I will make this a night not to forget. "
Okay "

Maybe change is just what I need
💕😪