Again?¿

I kissed him once more before we left the curtains. I love him so much. Everyone was looking at us weird.
"Where were you guys"-cartah
"Somewhere" is said while smiling.
He noticed and before he could say anything I turned to Chris.
"Hey babe can you plz help me with this"I said while giving it to him.
He blushed and did so.. He wrapped the chain around me and slowly moved his hands once more grabbing my waist saying..
"I can't wait till we get to the hotel "
I smiled and turned to him and with a smile I kissed him. I turned around and saw everyone looking at us weird. I laughed and ran to the music and messed with the DJ equipment. I have been making my own mixes for like forever. And laughed and saw everyone look suprise.
I can't take it anymore..
I grabed the mic and said
"Take a pic it will last longer. Or are you gonna dance and have fun."
I turned the music once more and made everyone dance. Just then the doors opened and all the girls came sprinting to the guys. I smiled and kept playing. Just then I felt a hand tap my shoulder. ?...

It was LOX. Omfg.
I smiled and looked at the equipment. It had her name one it. Of course.
I smiled and before I said anything she said.
"Okay. Yea you are totally djing with me. "
I smiled and did what I was doing. We each took turns and while the boys git the crowd wild. Taylor took the mic and shouted to the crowd.
"HEY. WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO SEE SANDRA AND LOX HAVE A DJING BATTLE"
Just then the crowd got wild. I grabbed the mic and said
"COME ON I CANT GIT AGAINST THE QUEEN. "
"NO IT WILL VE FUN AND ANYWAYS AT THE END WE CAN COMBINE MIXES😂"
I smiled and nodded. And we battled then mixed. It was so fun the crowd was hyped.
(Skip to hotel)
I was walking with everyone out of the car. And before I know it I got grabed.
n o t ... A g a I n..?¿