Princesses

The night was great. He was great. I don't know what to do. But he dose. He's always their. When I'm lost. He finds me. I know this is only our first date but sometimes I think about me and cam. And what will happen between us.
"Stop worrying "-Chris.
"What"-me
"Your with me tonight and we'll let's just say all the way till tomorrow. "
"Remember we have to go on tour tomorrow. "
"Ugh.. Then u come back to my place. And then we can.."
"Cuddle ?? "
"Hell yea and watch Netflix"
"Okay but I'm sleeping at ur place. Tonight."
"Thank god. I hate being alone. "-Chris
..(ship drive home )...
"Wanna make a vid with me "
"Sure "
We stated fiming. And me of course. Forgetting. That. Lol I stated making musica.ly 's. At least it was in younow.
"Wow"
"What"
He smiled an grabed my chin an pulled me into a kiss but before he could his friend Sammy came in.
"Hey. I want to do a younow"-Sammy
"Lol okay"-Chris
"Woah.. Who's this fine looking lady"
"My name is..."
"Her name is Sandra and tonight she is my date" he intrupted me.
He looked a little worry yet jelouse of what he said. I turned and kissed him. And whispered into his ear and said..
"I'm yours and your mine "
He looked at me like I just said I was on drugs or some shit. I turned to the camera. And answered more questions while the guys played truth or dare. Time in time I would have to do something that had to do with my body or someone else. Yep.. Boys are boys.
"Thank you everybody and see you tomorrow for our tour. "
"F*ck. I forgot"
"It's ikay. We'll see u guys there can't wait to see all of you gorgeous lady's. "-Sammy.
"Bye" we all said
I turned to Chris and he kissed me. Once for focusing on our touch. Sammy tapped my shoulder and said.
"What .. No goodnight kiss"
I pecked him. And at the corner of my eye I saw Chris give Sammy a dirty look.
"You can leave now"- Chris.
"Okay .. By my princesses and Chris my queen "
"Lol you little ..."
And was intruped by my lips once more. When I was with him I felt safe. I know cheesy but every time we touch. Idk. I feel sparks. Wanting him next to me once more.
"Come here"
"Can I borrow a shirt"
"Of course.babe. ... Umm .. Sorry"
"Thanks my queen " I said blushing
Then we herd Sammy said. Next door say.."hey I'm the only one that calls him that"
" okay. You little.."
He was stopped when I started changing in front of him.
That when another hott guy walked in.
"Hey brother "
"Sup bro.."
Then was stopped when she saw me. With that one look I knew he liked what he saw. I blushed and instead of changing into one of Chris shirts I slipped into the bed with Chris. Surprising Chris and his bro shared a bed so I got to sleep with the 2 hottest guys ever!!! Then I felt to hands grab my wait. I felt secure. And knew who's hands in was. 👑✨
"Goodnight baby girl"
"Goodnight my queen "-me

.....
"I herd that." -Sammy. 😂🙄