...

I grabed my best.. I mean sisters and left. Or well walked away to the other room. We were in... What looked like his house. It was HUGE. We walk into one room with cameras. Miracle and jenn are talking while I am looking through everything.
I sit down next to the computer and click a button. It turns on... And all I see is ...US.
HE HAS BEEN STALKING US FOR 3 Years?!?!!!
I turn to jenn and Miracle and cry. I turn once more and reach for the mouse. As soon as I reach half way I hear the door knock.
I click the off button and stand up to answer the door but it swung open and knocked me out. ......

I wake up to. ANOTHER ROOM. GODH HOW MANY ROOMS DO I HAVE TI BE KNOCKED OUT IN 😦
I get up and walk to the window. I check my head and walk to the bathroom. Where I find miracle and Jenna getting ready. I look SUPRISEd and ask them
"What the hell we need to get out."
"No this is our house"-miracle
"WHAT?!?"
"Chill... We called the cops. And they found us. When you were out. They went through stuff and found out that the house belonged to us."-Jenna
"Seriously... OMG what about the guys."
"Did I hear my name"-Chris
I turned and jumped on him and kissed him. I didn't want to let go. Neither did he...
Seriously... He carried me down stairs and walked me to the movie room.
He sat me down in his lap. And with that the light went off. I dozed off half way and all o can hear him say was...
"Only a few more days and you'll be my forever mine "

Chris view
(Skip to where he gets Sandra)
We got them. Now we live in this house. But no matter where I am. Without Sandra I feel lonely... Homeless.... When she's gone I'm gone.
Carter and Cam no how it feels. It's been to long.
I carry her to the movie room. I sit her on my lap. And we cuddle. I noticed she fell asleep. When I looked back up I prayed and thanked God. I look down once more and say
"Only a few more days and you'll be forever mine. "
I then lay back and look up. These next few weeks will get crazy. Heck.
_________ already told me that there having a kid. Then there's Magcon. The well Everything!!

A wedding will only be the beginning
💕💕💕✨✨✨💍💍💍👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽😍