Sofia and Jake chapter 2

8 hours earlier at night, Sofia and Jake each had a dream about each other. Sofia dreamed about her true love carrying her to his castle and fell in love with him. Meanwhile Jake was dreaming about falling in love with Sofia and dancing with her. Now it's morning and Sofia learned something bad that someone is after her and ran into the forest. Sofia is wearing her blue dress, a red cape, and yellow shoes with white colored bows. While running in the forest, she sees some branches have grabbed her cape and dress and are trying to pull her and she gets scared but she manages to get free and keep running. Then she trips but gets back to her feet and as she's about to keep going another branch grabs her dress and one other grabs her cape but Sofia keeps on running. Moments later she sits down to catch her breath when she sees some bunnies right in front of her. She then sees a few other animal friends and asks if there's somewhere she can stay and they lead her to a small cottage. As she's making her way there, Sofia's cape gets caught on something she gets her cape off of it and keeps walking until she sees a small cottage across a small river and goes to check it out and notices no one is there. Meanwhile at another castle far away, Jake is having his breakfast while thinking about the girl he really likes Sofia. Before having breakfast he drew a heart with his name plus her name inside the heart and he gets a smile on his face and says "Sofia you're really beautiful and I can't wait to see you again. I like you." His heart is trying to tell him something about her. Then he gets a idea. He's starting to think he's starting to fall for her. She could be his true love. Meanwhile in the woods, Sofia is looking around the small cottage and notices the place isn't clean and insists that her new animal friends help her tidy up the place. It was successful. Meanwhile at his castle, Jake has received word from a friend who informs him "someone from Sofia's castle is after her and Sofia has gone missing." Jake is stunned and terrified that his true love is somewhere out there and decides to gear up and find Sofia. He makes it his rescue mission to find her before it's too late. That night, Sofia takes a candle and goes upstairs and sees there's only one room but is suprised to see there's not 1, not 2 but 7 little beds. She then gets tired and decides to go to sleep. As she's sleeping, she says "I wish my true love will find me and carry me to his castle." In her heart she likes Jake. She's unaware her wish is about to come true.