Sofia and Jake chapter 4

After singing and dancing, Sofia is sleeping upstairs in 3 little beds. She dreams of her true love and herself dancing the night away. Meanwhile Jake is making his way through the woods searching for her. What he doesn't know is trouble is getting close. While doc, grumpy, happy, dopey,  bashful,  sleepy, and  sneezy are out working, Sofia is making something nice when a witch approaches at the window. As they talk, the animals run to warn doc, grumpy, happy, bashful, sneezy,  sleepy, and  dopey and they quickly run back to the house in a attempt to save Sofia before it's too late. Far away Jake senses something is wrong and he has to find his true love Sofia fast. Sure enough when Sofia eats a Apple she falls under a spell and her eyes close and she falls to the floor. When doc, grumpy, happy, bashful, sleepy, dopey, and sneezy see the witch outside they pursue. As they pursue through the woods, Jake sees it from a few feet away and joins the chase. The witch ends up trapped at the edge of 1 cliff and tries to push a rock down but lightning strikes and the witch falls and Jake and the dwarfs doc, grumpy, happy, sleepy, sneezy, bashful, survive. Jake asks them to take him to where Sofia is. But when they get to the house, they find Sofia laying on the floor not responding. Jake fears his dreams of finding true love isn't gonna happen until he gets an idea and kisses Sofia. The dwarfs and Jake hug as they cry because of what went on until Sofia starts opening her eyes and waking up. They see her and realize true love's kiss had just broken the spell. A miracle happened. Jake asks "Sofia?". She says " Jake?". They hug and they kiss and fall in love knowing their dreams of finding each other and falling in love have come true.