Sofia and Jake chapter 3

Sofia is sleeping in 3 of the 7 little beds. She doesn't know there's 7 little dwarfs about to come home from a mine where they work at. They make it home only to see smoke from their house. They quietly sneak in. They go upstairs to check and they see her sleeping. Seconds later she wakes and is stunned to see them standing before her. Meanwhile her true love Jake is looking for clues to her disappearance when he spots a footprint in the ground. It's her. She's gone into the forest. So he goes in to see where she is and save her. His heart is telling him something about Sofia. Jake starts to get a feeling in his heart that he's in love with Sofia. He knows he has to find her before something happens. Jake is anxious about finding his dream girl Sofia and falling in love with her and someday have children with her. He knows if it's gonna happen he needs to find her. Sometime later after meeting the dwarfs and telling them her situation, Sofia prepares them for dinner. After dinner, there's music playing and Sofia starts dancing. Then she tells them her wish. She says "I wish my true love would find me and carry me to his castle." She doesn't realize her wish is about to come true. Jake is on his way. Meanwhile someone at a castle of hers, a Apple has been made. But there's 1 problem. There's a spell on it. One bite and it's bad news. She'll sleep but won't wake up unless true love's first kiss. The culprit proceeds out of the castle and across the river. Sofia and Jake are each unaware that trouble is heading their way.

@SabrinaOfficAnnLynn