Fairytale story: Sofia and Jake chapter 1

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful girl named Sofia She dreams of someday her true love finding her and carrying her to his castle and live happily ever after and have children. There also lived a young prince who dreams of finding the girl hes meant to be with and bring her to his castle and marry her and have children. One day, as Sofia is walking around, she comes upon a wishing well and walks to it and decides to sing a song. As shes singing, she's unaware that her true love Jake is hearing her beautiful singing voice. He sees her and goes to meet her. When he does, Sofia is suprised and a little scared and runs to her room in the castle and sees him outside. He starts to try to to to her. Then Sofia and Jake are smiling at each other. Then Sofia goes down to talk to Jake. They shake hands. They talk and get to know each other. At that point they smile. They soon find themselves blushing meaning they're in love. Someone inside is not happy about Sofia's beauty and plots to get rid of her by calling on a hunter. The hunter is sent to take Sofia to a spot where she can pick flowers. She's wearing her blue dress that goea down to her feet, a red cape, and pink color pumps shoes with white bows on them. As she picks flowers in a nice spot, reality sets in on Sofia as the hunter comes from behind saying to Sofia someone in the castle wants to get rid of her beacause of jealousy over her being fairest and because of Sofia's beauty. Scared, Sofia runs into the forest.