Chapter one

Brea's POV

"BREANNA LEE BOX!!! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!!!" My friend Emily screamed at me from literally two feet away.

"IM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!" I yelled back.

"I KNOW BUT I LIKE TO SCREAM!" She shouted, spraying me with spit.

"Yuck! Say it, don't spray it!" I wiped the saliva out of my curly brown hair.

I looked down at my friend. I'm 6'0. I know. I'm really tall. Emily is 5'7. She has strait brown hair and piercing blue eyes. My eyes are hazel. Brown inside and green and gold outside.

"Well, lets hurry up and get ready. We didn't buy VIP One Direction tickets to not make an impression!"

She shoved me into the bathroom and I quickly showered and shaved. I scrunched my hair so it would dry perfectly curly. I put on my bra and underwear that I had set aside and stepped into my room.

"How hot do I look?" I asked my best friend/roommate.

Yeah, we share a flat together. We have purple bunk beds and are ceilings are super high, so it's a triple bunk. We have beanbags, a tv, and a bookshelf. They were sort of nerds. Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, The Avengers. We were sorta saps too. Pride And Prejudice, Becoming Jane, Jane Eyre, Emma. And we loved Disney. ALL DISNEY.

"You look fabulous! For someone without clothes or makeup," she said giving a small chuckle.

"You're right," I said. I walked to our walk in closet. Our fluffy carpet felt amazing on my bare feet. I opened the doors to our super awesome closet WITH A BOOK NOOK IN IT! I grabbed my Hollister off-the-shoulder blue top, my white Miss Me short shorts, my black and grey striped socks that reach my knees, and my black converse. I like to wear the socks to add spunkiness.

I walked out and Emily was in a yellow dress with a blue belt above the waist.

"You look great!" I said to her.

"You too!" She said.

We sat down and I did her makeup. A light yellow eyeshadow and pink blush. She had red lips and long eyelashes. She looked show-stopping. Then she did mine. I had a light bronze sparkly eyeshadow and no blush. I had long dark eyelashes also and pink striking lips.

"We're ready!" I squealed as we linked arms and skipped out of the room and into the hallway. We unlinked arms and went down the spiral staircase. I plopped on our huge white couch.

"GIRLSSSSS!" Emily screamed. "GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE SO WE CAN GET TO THE CONCERT!!!"

Oh. And we have four other roommates.

The girls skipped down the stairs happily.

Haylee came first. Her light brown hair was curled and she had on light makeup that complemented her green eyes well. She wore capris and a miss me shirt.

Corbyn came next. Her long brown hair fell down her back. She had on jeans, converse, her Stabby the Unicorn tee shirt, and her black and pink checkered suspenders. She has dark brown eyes.

Kaylee came after Haylee. Her dark dark brown hair was, as usual, in a ponytail. Her hazel eyes stood out with her bright blue tee shirt and jeans. She wore tennis shoes.

Jessie came last. She wore a pink Nike shirt and denim shorts. Her blue eyes popped. Her strawberry blonde hair was held back by a white headband.

"So," Corbyn said.

"Yep." Kaylee stated.

"LET'S GO MEET ONE DIRECTION!!!" We screamed as we slammed the door.