Chapter five

Corbyn's POV

I heavily sighed, collecting a few stares as I put my pencil down on my desk, looking at the clock which read 12:55.

WAS THIS CLASS EVER GOING TO END?

I looked over at Emily on my right who was writing in her journal. I wadded up a piece of paper and looked around, making sure our eighth period teacher wasn't watching, I threw it at her head. She picked it up and threw it back without looking at me. I rested my chin on my arms with another sigh. I WANT CLASS TO END ALREADY!

My prayers were answered.

"Thank you lord." I whispered to the sky.

The bell rung and I was out of the room, at my locker in a couple of seconds. I stuffed my binder, and some random papers in my backpack, and strode out the door, waiting under the awning for the rest of the girls so we could head to volleyball practice.

Once Brea, being the last, got out, we started our way to the gym. We had to walk past the band hall, across the football field, and up the hill to the gym. Then we had to change, and get to the gym.

Sound busy?

Only an easy fifteen minutes.

***

I breathed heavily, making wide eyes at Haylee as I caught by breath from the drills we had to do. "Girls! Get a ball!" Our coach announced. I ran over to the baskets, grabbing a blue, red, white and blue striped ball.

"Okay girls. A team over here, B team over there." Our coach instructed. I huffed, jogging to the other car as I waved at Brea, Kaylee, and Jessica who went to the A team side. (I know there's only one team in college but OH WELL)

Volleyball practice was always exhausting. Especially when you have a big test next week, and two girls wouldn't sleep all night, as they studied non-stop.

*looks at Brea and Emily*

"You ready for a torturous hour and a half?" Haylee questioned me. I look at her before raising an eyebrow.

"Are you kidding? I'm never going to be ready."

***

"Uh! I'm exhausted. How about we play truth or dare, order pizza, and watch movies?" Emily suggested as she un-locked the door.

As the handle turned, and the door was open, all the girls saw and heard was havoc.

"Where have you girls been?" Louis asked, taking two strides over to the group and enveloping them all at once in a massive hug.

"Uh.... Volleyball?" Corbyn answered as she reluctantly pulled away from Louis' warm embrace as a small ounce of heat arose in her cheeks.

"Oh... Well we were worried." He said with a smile.

"Well look guys. We'd love to have you stay and chat, but we are utterly exhausted. So if you don't mind, we were planning on just taking it easy tonight." Brea said, making her way to her room.

"Then we'll stay with you!" Niall said like a three year old, sitting on the couch and looking at the girls with big blue eyes as they looked at each other.

"Fine. We'll be out soon."

20 minutes later

"Okay. Call in for the pizza." Emily said, sitting on the couch where she had barely any room, so she curled up into a ball.

"Already have." Haylee sighed, letting her feet drape over the chair as she leaned up against the arm.

"Okay! Who wants to start truth or dare?" Zayn excitedly asked, breaking the silence.