Chapter 2: Marie Rescue Squad

The night sky blew cool crisp air throughout the parking lot. Several corisies parked under the only working light post illuminating the parking lot. Meanwhile a boy slams on the brakes stopping the RV on a dime. The doors would fly open and out would come a tan Hispanic guy in skinny jeans. He was wearing a sleeveless V-neck with tattoos all around his masculine arms. His heart racing a mile a minute as he bent over sucking wind. From behind him would come a boy with a super greasy comb over. The boy leaped out of the RV and landed in a heroic fashion. "Nailed it!" The boy exclaimed. The guy wobbly walked over to the RV then proceeded to pop the hood wide open releasing tons of smoke and steam. "Yeah! I bet that got your RV tons of norlie mileage, Gerarbro!" The boy said as if he was doing the world a favor. The guy coughed and wheezed. "What did you just call me? My name is Gerardo. Ugh, never mind that! What we should be worrying about is how bad you wrecked my vehicle, Cannata! You're not driving anything of mine ever again." The guy named Gerardo told Cannata. "Ay you told me to put the pedal to the metal. And besides I drove like an angel for six days straight and now on the seventh day you're gonna punish me? Since when did you get tired of me wrecking your stuff?" Cannata asked.

"Today."

"Well there you go."

I walked out of the smoking vehicle bearing glasses on my face, medical wraps around my head and a band-aid on my nose. Despite me looking like the walking wounded I was ready for war. Thankfully so was the my companions. A girl walked beside me wearing a cap that was flipped backwards. She was in a cropped black one hundred percent real leather jacket that was just big enough for her to wear but just small enough that the jacket couldn't zip up past her nice sized bust that was currently being caressed by her sports bra as well as her close fitted muscle shirt which was tucked in the waist line of her skin-tight purple leggings. Her name was Edith. "I'm blaming both of you guys for why we got here twenty minutes late. Cannata's for driving like a loco hombre. And Gerardo's fault for picking such Grandes y lentos Rv. We have been trailing the kidnappers of my cousin Marie for a week now. Driving highway to fréaking highway Y finalmente estacionan sus autos en un estacionamiento de un estadio de béisbol vacío y estaba pensando como "oh cool. Ahora puedo guardar mi primo de un grupo de pervertidos. "pero no, tenía que esperar porque Cannata quiso actuar como la caravana que conducía era un monster truck y así driv sobre varios coches y personas!" Edith said angrily. I placed my index finger close to her glossy frowning lips. "If you don't shut up they're going to hear you. Cannata only parked nine hundred seventy-two inches away." I said. "You could save yourself the math and just say twenty-seven yards away, Scyth. Plus for your information, I don't care if they hear me. I mean we're like the only two groups in an empty parking lot. What are we gonna do? Crawl under imaginary tables till we reach them? Edith said. Me and her on the 'Outspoken' scoreboard. Edith with one point. Me with zero. I pointed in the distance, showing the coris we had been tailing was in the company of three other corisies. A green coris, a mauve coris and a silver coris all parked around the red coris. Multiple rugged looking peoples carrying firearms stood around talking among themselves. Luckily none of them drove away yet. Edith walked over to the people. "Get ready to do or Die. The leader is expecting you boys to put your muscles to work." Edith said walking away from us. Both me and Cannata asked who made her the leader? "No one made me the leader. That's why I made myself the leader." She answered. "On what grounds?" I criticized. Cannata looked confused. "What grounds? I mean, yeah! What he said!" He blindly agreed with me. Edith stopped walking to take a deep breath in. "No one claimed ownership to the leader status for an entire week. Didn't you know leadership was at a premium? Usted debe tener como." Edith told us. "Pardon?"

"Oh I forgot. You can't speak two languages." She continued moving towards the kidnappers. Me and her on the 'Outspoken' scoreboard. Edith with two points. I had zero points.