Chapter 25

**Unedited**
Andreas

"Oh my god!!" Anaya moaned out as I continued to eat her pussy. She gripped my hair as I she came for the third time. "Yes, yes, yes. Oh my god Andreas yes." It was like music to my ears hearing her moan my name. After I licked her clean I went up to kiss her lips. I pulled away and sucked on her neck making sure to leave hickeys all over. I reached over into my side table to grab a condom. I sat up hovering over her as I pulled off my jeans off. She looked down at my dick I could tell she was nervous. "Don't worry baby. I'll try not to hurt you too much." I looked down into her eyes as I slid the condom on. I leaned down kissing her trying to distract her as I slid inside of her. As I began to push inside of her she broke away from the kiss gripping my hair as she let out a gasp of breath. When I was completely inside of her I let out this deep groan. "Shit... you're so tight and wet." I gripped her arms pinning them above her head. I slowly stroked her pussy listening her take in a breath each time.

I chuckled as she started trying to scoot away from me. "Why you running? I want you to take it.... All of it" As I said that she mumbled something incoherent. "Shit, shit." I felt her pussy begin to tighten and contract around my dick. "I'm about to...." before she could finish her sentence she came. "Flip over." I said as I pulled out of her. She turned around getting on all fours I stood back admiring the view. I walked up behind her pulling her to me. I pushed into her thrusting into her picking up the paste each time. "You like how that feels, huh?" "Ye...yes good ...feels...." I chuckled listening to her curse as continued. "Ooo. Right there. Right there." I griped her waist going harder because I wanted hear her moans. Before she could cum I pulled out of her and sat on the bed. "Come here." She crawled over to me and I gently slid her onto my dick.

//\\//\\//\\

Anaya

I tried to roll over but I felt something heavy on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Dre laying on top of me sleeping. I sighed and grabbed my phone seeing that I had a couple of text messages.

Text:

Jazzybear🔪💚💪💪: 'Said I'm just tryina get you home and make that ass bounce.' Tell Dre I said have fun

Rinny👽🎆😆😆: Don't be making me another niece or nephew.

Sasha😼💁💅: Use a condom!!!

Tammy🔫🎭🎨🎬: Remember when you taking dick to throw that ass back.

Lauren😆😜🙌🙈: 'If you're horny, let's do it. Ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting. Come and jump on it.' Have fun guys.

I laughed as I read all of their text then I saw the guys text.

San💃👽👾👻: Tell that nigga to use a condom. Before I have to fuck him up.

Jay👊🐼💵: Yall better not be making any babies.

Chrissy💪😑🏀: It's about damn time

Giovanni: Can I see Evie today?

I replied to Giovanni's text, telling him he can see her tomorrow. Since Dre was still sleep I decide to go to Instagram. It has been so long since I got on Instagram so I was just scrolling through looking at all the pictures from last night. When I noticed I had a little notification thing. I opened the picture to see that Dre tagged me in a picture a couple of hours ago. I clicked on the picture to see it was me; I was laying spread out on the bed with my hair strewn across my pillow. I looked down at the caption 'What I have with you I don't want with anyone else.' I scrolled through the comments.

'therealthomas Aww snap my nigga fell in love.

Kingkyle I see ya 👀

Chrisglocrazy @iamsan @jay.son yall seen this 👀🙈🙈

Rinnybaby when your best friend find a real one 💪👏👏

Jazzyjay @rinnybaby preach 🙌🙌

Whoisgio @rinnybaby @jazzyjay she know where home is.

I rolled my eyes when I saw Giovanni's comment. I continued to scroll through his pictures to. I didn't notice I was smiling until I heard Andreas. "What you smiling at?" I looked down to see him looking up at me. "Your Instagram." I watched as he sat up with a smirk on his face. "It's the truth." He said as he looked over at me making eye contact. I felt my face heat up from his gaze. "You ain't got to look away." He said grabbing my chin pulling me to his lip only for him to kiss my forehead. I looked down at the time to see it was going on 11 am. "Shit." I jumped up out of bed and pushed passed Dre and ran into the bathroom. "What the hell?" I opened the door giving him a kiss on the lips. "I promised Evie we would have girl's day." "Alright fine only because of Evie." I rolled my eyes and went back into the bathroom to get ready.

//\\//\\//\\

Giovanni

I woke and looked at my phone to see if Anaya replied to my text. 'You can see her tomorrow.' I dialed her number.

A: What?

G: I want to see my daughter.

A: And I told you that you could see her tomorrow.

G: Why can't I see her today? Because you're with that bi... him.

I heard her sigh on the other side of the phone.

A: Evie and I are having a girl's day. If you would like yo join us I can text you were to meet us.

G: Yeah I want to join.

A: Alright then I'll text you once I go get Evie.

G: Alright cool. See you then.

I rubbed my hands together because I was going to be spending the day with both my girls. Let's see how this goes.

//\\//\\//\\

~Andreas and Anaya are so cute.😄😚💑💖

~Giovanni, Evie and Anaya are going to spend the day together. What could possible go wrong👀🙈🙉🙊🙏🙏

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.