Chapter 28

"Zee, why're we in the library? Why can't we be in one of the classrooms?" Liam complains loudly earning a series of shushes by people that past by.

His cheeks turn red shuffling next to his boyfriend, "This isn't cool by anyone's standards" Liam says forgetting to lower his voice.

In result he gets shushed by a few students already sitting at tables with their books. Liam winced at the glares they send his way making him bite his lip.

"I think it's pretty cool. Besides you should stop talking because the people here are vicious Li, so shush" Zayn says giggling a little as he drags him all the way to the table in the back.

"God why do we have to study here? I liked when we we're in the classroom"

Zayn smiles quirking a brow as he caressed Liam's chin, "We're switching it up, besides it's much quieter here" he says giving him a peck before shoulder off his bookbag. "Seriously? The library babe?"

"Yes again the library butthead, where we keep books and store knowledge. I know you've been in here more than once"

"Yeah when we used to sneak around and make out in the back" Liam says with a smirk as he sits down. "Ah memories" Zayn says sitting beside him

"You know, we can do that now instead of studying" Liam says leaning in quick to kiss the dark haired boy, only to have his lips be met with his hand.

Liam frowns opening his eyes, "What?" He asks licking Zayn's hand making move his hand away screeching in digust

"Stop you nasty ass!" Zayn growls wiping his hand on his shirt. "I'll stop when we skip studying, this a free period. We could me sucking faces!"

"We're studying Li, that's final. We won't be too long if you be a good boyfriend and let me teach you some stuff"

"What do you mean? You teach me enough"

"I attempt too, then you start rubbing my leg, then you kiss on my neck, then you start whispering stuff. Then studying is the last thing we're doing" Zayn says giving him a scowl pulling out his notebook, Liam shrugs giving him a shy smile.

"Well you certainly have receipts"

Liam was going to be retaking a English test he had gotten a C+ on, but Liam wanted to go for an A so he asked Mr. Shuester if he could retake it.

Tomorrow was the test, he's been studying but he works well when his boyfriend helps him.

"Alright, ready?" Zayn asks putting on his glasses. "Yes sir" Liam says saluting.

After the first couple of sentences Zayn went over, Liam ended up frustrated or angry which led to him keeping his arms crossed glaring at the paper

"You don't have laser visions boo" "I know, maybe if I try hard enough it'll work"

Zayn shakes his head with  a fond smile, "C'mon let's try again, you almost had it" he encourages kissing his nose. "I don't wanna" the older boys says pouting.

"Am I not a good teacher?" Liam snorts, "You are the most attractive teacher I've ever had. Y'know if you were actually working here, I'd totally have a thing for you"

"Oh yeah?" "Oh yeah, purposely acting out, just so I can be stuck after school with you. Alone with you in a room," Liam says pulling Zayn on his lap.

"Just you and me" He whispers in his ear making Zayn blush looking around warily.

"Liam we're in a freaking library, in public" the younger says once he feels Liam kiss on his neck. "We're in the back, no one will notice" Zayn tries not to giggle, Liam's lips sort of tickled