Tara

Tara' POV

Today started out like all the other days. Boring. Same routine with my parents. I woke up to them not there because of the work they do. I basically take care of my brother more than they do.

I got him up, made breakfast for him, and got him ready for the bus. He's seven by the way.

We've stayed in this small town for all our life. It's so boring. I'm so shy, that I can't make a single friend. All I got is my brother.

Every year, I always try to plan to be more outgoing. But it doesn't work out so well. One time in freshman year, I puked on a girl's face when I went to say "hello". So I give up basically. I devoted myself into school and books. I make a A's all the time. Which I don't complain about.

We have a small school, which isn't good because news travel fast.

Not to brag, but I'm actually a really good hacker. I hacked into the school grading system and changed some smart kid's grades to a few D's. He was catching up to me.

I'm a bitch.

I was never caught.

I heard from easedropping that a new kid was coming. Can't wait to see who it was.

Her name was Scarlett. Very beautiful. She will become popular very fast... because she was hanging out with the hottest guy in school. Damon.

We were in Chemistry.

Which I don't think he's hot. He's got looks, but not that good.

I stared at Scarlett and followed her gaze to Bridget. A very rude bitch. Bridget had the look of the devil. Probably because Damon was hanging out with the new girl.

I was hoping for a fight to lighten the mood for me, but no. Same school, same routine. Ugh.

Mr. Adams talked and talked the usual. I already knew the crap he talked.

......................................................................

After chemistry, I went to my locker. Which always sucked because this couple would always kiss in front of it.

Oddly they weren't there this time. But Bridget was. And she never was.

"Listen here. Know the new chick?I want you to find out everything about her," She said crossing her arms, "I want to know everything by the end of the school day.

Shit.

"Um...ok"

She left and met with some of her friends.

I stood there looking in her direction and noticed that the new girl was close and staring back at me. I stared away and opened my locker, hoping she'd go away.

She did.

I closed my locker and went to anatomy.