Feelings

Scarlett ' s POV

After walking away from the girl that Bridget talked to, Damon walked me to Anatomy which wasn't far from Chemistry. Interestingly, the girl walked into the class and sat in the back far away from me, but I got up and sat next to her.

She looked away from me.

"Hey. I'm Scarlett and I'm new here. I was wondering who that girl was in Chemistry. She wore..." I said before she interrupted me.

"Bridget. And don't act like you weren't watching us." She said looking at me.

"Sorry. I did see. What was she talking about? Was it me?"

" You. "

"Why me?" I asked confused.

The bell rung which made the girl turn around and stare at the teacher and forget about me. I turned around as well, thinking about Damon.

......................................................................

After Anatomy, I went to Algebra 2 and sat there for what felt like hours. I actually paid attention for like 2 minutes until my mind drifted to Damon again.

With my starving stomach, I went to lunch and sat by myself. But after a while, Damon sat by me smiling.

"Hey."

"Hi."

I like you.

"So... how was math?" He asked taking a bit of his pizza.

"Good I guess." I said

Silence fell,making it awkward

"So... what school did you come from?"

"I have been to so many I can not count them all." I said not touching my food.

"I've been here all my life."

"Cool." I said because that was all I could think of.

"What do you like to do?"

"I like to jog every morning before school." I said, which was true. I wake up every morning at 5 o clock and jog at least 2 miles.

"Wow. I've never heard of a teen say that."

"I'm not like most teens I guess."

"Really?"

"Yea..." And we talked on and on about what we do and like. I could say I liked it because after lunch we were laughing our hearts out.