Noisy Little Angel (....Fun Story....)

• Dedicated to Jeffeson

Authors note: Okay........... So this will be the first time I will write a story. To be honest, I don't know how to write one, I just had this inspiration thingy the sinked in through my precious brain ^__^. I just want to let it out, and that's why I wrote it, rather than shouting it, cause that would be... less ettiquettey-_______- . My friends also had given some tips and tricks and context clues that would emboss my new skill, which is writing stories. And for that, I want to thank my friends who helped, aforementioned.....haha!!!!

>___________________<

Thanks for my friends who helped me and gave me a lot of inspiration......and thank you for helping me make this story....:)

lab you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Introduction:

=__________= =__________= =__________=

_________*yawn**yawn*________ 

Another boring day for me...

I mean really boring day!!!!!!!!

Actually it's summer vacation and one week from now and school will be back in a flash.

School has always been fun to me, the reason is whenever I'm in school I get to see my friends and then we'll hang out and be like GOSH I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT!!!! I only have few friends, few trustworthy and real ones so I don't mind having few..... ^_____________________^

....So anyway...

I was about to walk to the bathroom when a sudden bang of dizziness shot my head -_________- That kind of given me a reason to be wierded out. I mean, I wasn't drank, was I? I could've sworn I had never drunk a shot of beer, nor a sip. I continued walking and when I'm about to open the door I felt a slight feeling of pre-puking, and that made me barged in the bathroom and throw up on the toilet

Wait.....

MORNING HEADACHE!! 

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *in the middle of puking on the toilet

One of the main reasons I never want to get up from bed. The feeling when you're just about to get up then suddenly you'll feel pukey and a little bit lethargic-ish thingy and then eventually you'll throw up is like IWWWWW... and painful.

I flushed the toilet and proceeded to the sink and open the faucet. After I washed my mouth for excess vomit bits, I took out my toothbrush and Colgate. I applied a right amount of toothpaste and began to brush my teeth.

I finished my tooth brushing, I returned my toothbrush to the drawer, so as the Colgate :O I opened the shower as I strip off my clothes. I threw them on the hamper, which is beside the bathroom door. I walked inside the bathroom and let the water flow on my bare skin >_______<. I took the soap and run it around my arms, my back neck area and all over my body. I ran it down on my thighs and legs. I let the water rinse off the soap on my body. I grab the bottle of shampoo and squeezed a right amount on my hand. I applied the shampoo on my hair and began to run my fingers on my scalp, massaging it to relax the glands of my scalp. I rinse off the shampoo and let the running water ran down on my body. Finally, I took my bath towel and wrapped it above my chest area, and walked out the bathroom.

I walked towards my drawer and open it, meeting the thousand of dresses which lies and hangs freely.

How can I decide with this many dresses?

0________________0....hmmmmmmmm!

SIIIIIIIIGH!>_________________<

I guess I'll be just wearing my home outfit.