Revenge part 1

Hey here's chapter 6 and check out Pokemonrangerboy12 on youtube, he's really good at making Amvs and he loves Amourshipping. Anyway enjoy~

Calem's POV

"Calem?" I smiled and approached her camly "It's been awhile huh" Serena giggled and gave me a hug.

"How are you? We've haven't seen each other in years!" Serena said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Been good oh and Serena" she looked at me confusingly "Your mine" my Malamar grabbed her from behind and used hypnosis on her. "Serena your mine and mine alone got it? Ash is a loser that doesn't deserve you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Serena nodded and was under my full control.

I smirked "Now let's say hi to them tomorrow and tell Ashy the news" Serena nodded and a tear ran down on her left cheek. She still has her consciousness I thought to myself.

"Don't worry Serena once this is over you will never experience hurt ever again" I evily laughed causing Serena to slightly tremble.

Serena's POV

This is bad! If they think that I was cheating on Ash then I would never forgive myself! Please Arceus help me!

I can still feel my body and all, but I just can't control it. The only thing I can do is tremble and cry. What can I do?

Ash's POV

I woke up around 8:00 am  and decided to take a little walk. I exited the building and saw a mysterious figure approaching me. It was Serena.

"Hey Serena! Goodmorning!" I greeted, but no response "Serena?" I looked at Serena, she seemed so lifeless and tired. What happened?

"Serena are you ok?" No response, but only a smirk

"Yes I am ok, but your not" then suddenly everything went dark.

So what do i think? Comment if you have any suggestions or if you want more. Also follow me for more Amourshipping or Pokemon stories. See u in the next chapter~