Light

Omg! I finally made chapter 10! Wooh! And booh...sadly this story had to come an end, but it was fun making this story and all. This is the first ever story I manage to finisb and I am very proud of myself. Anyway enjoy the finale~

Ash's POV

I can't believe it! I'm finally a champion! And the best part of all, Serena came back unexpectedly! I'm so happy right now. That every missing part, every despair, and every darkness that was on my mind suddenly disappeared from just seeing her again.

I can finally be a Pokemon Master! I can finally achieve my dream! And it's all thanks to my Friends!

Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Bonnie, Clemont, Cilan, Brock, Gary, and Serena. They all stood beside me till' the end and I couldn't ask for more greater friends. I truly care for them, because of them this dream wouldn't be able to possible if it weren't for them beside me.

Here I was standing at the center of the hall of fame. My friends watching me and giving me thumbs up, I was there looking at my name on one of the podiums and I felt crying, but I had to fight them back.

I turned around and noticed Serena wasn't there with them.

"Hey guys! Where's Serena?" The group looked around and Serena was nowhere to be seen, maybe she's outside.

I exited the room and saw Serena looking at the sun set. It felt so deja vu' but the only thing that was different was the sun and Calem.

She looked at it smiling and a tear fell down her right cheek

"Brings good and bad memories doesn't it Ashy?" She asked calmly "Yeah it does" I turned around and told the others to wait inside the room and they nodded leaving me and Serena alone.

"Do you still believe that the Serena is still here Ashy?" I joined her and said "Of course! I know she's still there!" Serena smiled at my reply which made my heart melt, she's the only one who can make me feel fully warm inside and I know she's the one.

"Even if darkness took over my mind?" I nodded "As long as your heart is your light then yes" her smile grew, but I can see she still as an uneasy look on her face "Maybe I can never find that light..." She mumbled

"Serena please don't give up! Remember what you told me a month ago? You said I shouldn't give up and look what it got me to, I managed to win the league and become Champion, because of you" I turned towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist causing her to slightly blush.

"Serena...I don't know how to explain how I fully feel about you, but you know I truly love you with all my heart right?" She nods and I can see her eyes' color got it's life again.

"Your my one Serena, I can never forget what you did to me that made me into the person I am today. I love you so much that I am willingly to sacrifice myself for you. I'm yours Serena please be my one and only" Serena stares at me and I stare at her we leaned in closer and closer until our lips met and I could feel the warmth once again.

"Like I said Ashy, I'm yours" Serena smiles and I could see a glow around her like she was resurrected from the dead.

"Ash your my light, I always know where you are, because you show me the way by shining your light to guide me. When I felt lifeless you brought me back to life again. Ash there is no doubt what I'm feeling for you is true love. I love you" Serena grins

"I love you too" I smile

As the sun fully sets, we shared a kiss that will be forever remembered in our hearts.

She will always be there for me and I will be there for her. This love story started when we were childhood friends and met each other 7 years later by faith. Serena you will always be mine and I will always be there for you. I'm yours Serena forever and ever.

Well how was it? I would love to thank the readers, because of your votes gave me the strength to make more chapters until the finale. Thank you and if you like more Amourshipping story then read my other stories called "Let's Just Say I'm Psychic" and "Remember I will never give up till' the end". Vote and comment if you liked it and follow me for more. Once again thank you! Peace out!

 Once again thank you! Peace out!