Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

First day of school.

Im in the canteen with Rose and Tiff. My two bestfriends since primary We're chatting with loud voices as usual

Hahaha. Well, that's girls! ;)

We were walking down the canteen hallway with a tray of food on each of our hands.

'Belle, why didn't you answer my messages on Facebook?' asked Tiffany with a high tone, then her eyebrows formed an unconnected V shape.

'Cause I dont want to???,' I replied with a bit of hesitation.

She reached out for the book and she was trying to hit me "yeah right Belle. Whatever with a capital W!", she said.

We can see Brian walking towards us, well anyways Brian is our classmate and Tiffany and him have been dating for a year and 2 months. They're strong hey?! Then I felt something unusual on the floor. It was a banana skin.

But it was too late when I realise that I stepped on it and fell down on the ground. I saw the food I was holding flew up to the air as it landed on Tiffany's head. Brian was the first one who helped me. OH I wasn't expecting that.

Brian: you ok?

Me: Yes! im okay. Thanks! :)

Brian stared at me for 10.5 seconds and because he is my bestfriend's boyfriend I didn't find it weird.

I got up and he's still holding my hand. I removed my hand from his.

I ran towards Tiffany and Rose.

They were busy cleaning her very very neat white uniform. They didn't even noticed us.

Im really really sorry Tiff. I said to her with a soft voice while holding my back.

"Oohh! Look Belle. Too early to be dirty. Hahahaha. It's okay. Dont worry. Are you okay? That was bad fall ey! " that's what she said.

Rose shouted to... "Bryan! Look at your girlfriend. You didnt even help her. Too bad. Tsk!"

After that, Rose acted differently like never before. I dont know whats on her mind and its bothering me. She's never like that. She still talks to me but it feels weird. Everything is not the same.

Brian left with Tiffany to buy a shirt for her to use. The bell rang and we hurried back to our first class. As usual Rose wanted to be a little late . She finds it so fluttering whenever she walks down the room while everybody stares at her.

The teacher came and we were all shocked. Miss Vinr is going to teach us. It was a bad luck this time. She will be our relief teacher. She is the scariest teacher in the campus.

She came and shouted 'Why are you students so immature?! Nobody of you even has your notebooks out! Yet you guys have the courage to talk so loud.

No one is mature enough ,then I will not treat you like mature people. Introduce yourselves in front of the class one by one!' Everybody moaned.

Well, I'm not worried. I have still time to prepare for my introduction. I sat at the very last row with Rose.

Until.... The teacher told us that It will start from the back. Yes! From the back it means It will start from my seat. Oooh! Gossh! :( My cheeks blushed and I felt really hot.

I stood up and I can feel everyones attention is focused on me. :/ I was about to start when....

The Door opened. I saw Brian's head popped in the door's gap.

"Hey! Mr. Brian. Check your time? Hurry up! Find a seat."

He opened the door while exposing Tiffany. He draggedher inside the classroom.

"Ooh! Miss Tiffany. Why are you not wearing your uniform? I guess you two need a bit of punishment." Miss Vinr said.

Chapter 3 soon ;)