Chapter 3

I felt so bad when Ms. Vinr gave a bit of punishment to them 'cause Im the reason why they're late.

"Omg! Im really really sorry Tiff and Brian" I whispered to myself while staring at them.

"Hmmm... Mr. Brian can you give us a song number?" Ms Vinr said with a smile on her face.

The class started to laugh. They were so excited. Anyways, Brian is a member of a Glee Club in our school. He's known to be a TALENTED GUY in the campus. All the girls have a crush on him.

Well... Not me. I don't find him cute. I don't know. Maybe there's something wrong with me. Haha.

"Belle, have a sit first. Let's hear the voice of Mr. Brian?" She said to me.

"Ehem ehem....." The first sound that came out from Brian's mouth. He looks so embarrased and uncomfortable.

Tiff was smiling at him. She felt like there's millions of butterfies playing inside her stomach

"Yuck!" Hahaha. Thats the word that's stucked on my mind while staring at them. Hahaha.

Then suddenly....

"Would You like to give a around of applause before I start?" said Brian with a serious face.

One of our classmates shouted 'Oh! Showing Off Brian? Show us what you've got." and then they all laughed. And Ofcourse, Me too!Hahaha. 

We clapped our hands and he started...

Brian: This is for my one and only baby...(looking at Tiffany's eyes)

'Ayeeeeeee!!!!'  the whole class teased.

I saw, Ms Vinr's strange smile. That was the first time Hahaha. 

Nawww. They're so sweet. Im so happy for Tiffany, She's very lucky. 

Brian : 

When we turn out the lights

The two of us alone together

Something's just not right

But girl, you know that I would never

Ever let another's touch come between the two of us

'Coz no one else will ever take your place

No one else comes close to you

No one makes me feel the way you do

You're so special, girl, to me 

And you'll always be eternally

Every time I hold you near

You always say the words I love to hear

Girl, with just one touch you can do so much

No one else comes close

 The whole class started to teased them. There something I can't understand. It's really weird. I was so quiet while the class were teasing them. I don't know this feeling. I hated this feeling.

While he was singing a while ago, when he mentioned the SPECIAL GIRL. He looked at me, he stared at me. Yes he Did. 

"Hey Belle! why are you quiet? Are you okay?" rose asked me.

''ahmmmmm....Yes! ahhmmm...ahmmm. Im just happy for them " I smiled even I felt something weird. Im being paranoid again. 

Mrs Vinr: Tiff? You ready?.. 

I was very shocked when I heard Tiffany's voice...

Tiff: Ahm Mrs. Vinr, since I don't know how to sing, can Belle sing for me? please Mrs. Vinr. She asked Mrs. Vinr with a sympathetic face.

"O God! She knows that I'm a shy girl but She's gonna make me sing in front of the class? Seriously Tiff" I said to myself.

Mrs Vinr: Well, It depends on Belle. Belle? Can you do it for your friend?

I was gonna say no but Tiffany went to my side and persuaded me. 

Tiffany: Please Belle? You know I dont know how to sing. 

"Sriously Tiff. You know me, I cant sing in front of many people.." I said to her. Im nervous again. I know I can't say no to her. O gosh!!!.. Help me. And then rose started to forced me as well. All our classmates was staring at us. Since She's my friend...

"Okay fine! But this will be the first and last time that I will sing in front of many people? Okay? I said to them with a soft voice. I am really really nervous. This is my first time to sing....

I stood up and walked to the front of the class. 

Ms Vinr: Okay Belle. sing for us. we've been waiting for ages. 

I know Im turning red. Im so cold. Reallly cold. And then I started to sing.

I thought sometime alone

was what we really needed

you said this time would hurt more than it helps

but I couldn't see that

I thought it was the end

of a beautiful story

and so I left the one I loved at home to be alone (alone)

and I tried to find

out if this one thing is true

that I'm nothing without you

I know better now

and I've had a change of heart

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else

I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself

I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart

I'd rather have the one who holds my heart

I recieved standing ovation from all of my classmates and Mis Vinr.

Im so uncomfortable, I felt like what I did was so embarassing. I closed my eyes with my two hands, I looked down and went to my seat. 

Rose, Tiff and Brian were smiling at me.

Brian: Oy, You have a good a voice! Nice Belle. You can join Glee Club. 

Tiff: See! Belle I told you! You dont need to be shy. You have a good voice, Thank you for saving me. She laughed and hugged me so tight. 

Chapter 4 soon..... :)