Chapter 6

We ended up eating in a Korean Barbeque Resto.

He ordered a lot of meat. He started cooking them. 

While we're waiting

He opened up a topic 

It's about his relationship with Tiff.

BRIAN: You know what? Just promise me it will stay as a secret.

ME: What? Yeah?

BRIAN: I dont feel connected with Tiff anymore. I have been keeping this thought for the last 3 weeks.

ME: Why? Is there a problem?

BRIAN: She's not the same as she used to be. She acts colder these days and we haven't got the time to be together anymore. She only texts me whenever she needs me. I even found this whole lot of messages on her phone, but I didn't  go beyond her privacy. I think she's cheating on me. Im confused. I found someone. She's a lot better. A lot nicer. A lot preetier.And the best of all is she makes me smile whenever I'm with her.

ME: Oh. You know that I'm Tiff's bestfriend. I don't know what to say. If that's what you feel, then go and talk to her. Clear up any misunderstanding. I don't want to get involve. 

The meat is cooked so we started eating. I was rushing because I can't stand eating outside with a guy. 

BRIAN: Eat slowly. You'll get indigestion.

ME: I'm just hungry. 

after 15 minutes I rushed to the toilet. The toilets are all full and the disable toilets are the only ones available. I didn't locked it because of the worriness that  I might spill my vomit all over the floor. 

He came rushing. 

 BRIAN: I told you eat slowly.

(while rubbing my back)

ME: So it's my fault?

He helped me stood up from  kneeling on the floor to the toilet's bowl because there are no damn sink!

He offered his hand. I grabbed it.

Sadly.The toilet's door locked on it's own. I forgot that there is a note outside that says "Toilet unavailable"

Brian shouted for help. A person outside reported it to the manager but we need to wait because of the broken door lock.

while waiting..

He confessed something

BRIAN: Do you want to know who the girl I've been liking recently is?

I nodded

BRIAN: It's YOU Belle.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say..

BRIAN: Please don't change because I told you this. 

Then the manager opened the door. 

I changed the topic.  Suddenly my phone rang.

It was Rose.

Rose: Belle? Where are You? Can we meet up today? Tiff is here now at  my house. I really need to tell you something.

Brian heard our conversation and insisted to drop me off at Rose's house. 

At  Rose's House...

The first thing we saw is Mikey and Tiffany flirting with each other. I looked at Brian's reaction. He seemed outraged from what he saw.

"calm down Brian.. please?" I whispered to him. He just nodded.

Rose: Guyssss! Im leaving tomorrowwwww to Australia.

Chapter 7 next in line. The story is just starting :O