character introduction.

Interviewer(int): Good morning everybody. How's it going? Today we have the Franklin family here with us this morning. Thank you very much for being with us.

Papa: Its our pleasure to be here.

Int: So I want you guys to introduce yourselves but parents first.

Andre: Aww man. Why they always gotta be before us?

Int: Well you gotta have respect for the authority right?

Mickey: That's still ain't right though.

Mama(sarcastically): Gotta respect the authority boys. Authooorityyy.

Papa: My name is Richard Franklin Sr. And I was born on September 7, 1920 in Crystal Springs, Mississippi.

Mama: My name is Carolyn Franklin and I was born on November 16, 1922 in Savannah, Georgia.

Int: Nice. And you other two?

MamaCarrie: Hi. I'm Carrie Duncan but they call me MamaCarrie. I am the grandmother to the kids and I'm Carolyn's mother.

Int: Cool.

MamaCarrie: and I was born on November 2, 1900 in Savannah, Georgia.

Int: nice nice and you?

Aunt Mona: my name is Lamona Franklin. But they call me "Mona" for short or according to the kids "Aunt Mona". I'm Richie's sister and I was born on October 5, 1932 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Int: cool.

Aunt Mona: and for the note, all the kids were born in the same place. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. And they have the same last name as the rest of us

Int: Alright "Franklin" now the children. Oldest to youngest.

Andre: alright let's get it.

BigJoe: my name is Richard Jr. But they call me "BigJoe" or "B.J." and I was born on May 11, 1941.

Anna: my name is Annabell but everybody calls me "Anna" for short and I'm the assistant Queen of the family. I was born on June 15, 1942.

Mickey: Assistant Queen? Heh. You act more like the assistant fool.

Everyone laughs while Anna gives Mickey a crazy look.

Anna: that's alright Mickey. I'll deal with you later.

Rest of kids: oooooh.

Mickey: yeah alright.

Papa: its gonna be a long day with these kids.

Mama: I know. They're crazy.

Yahya: okay. I'm Antonio, But everybody calls me "Yahya" and I was born on April 5, 1944.

BigJoe: yeah the owner of "yaya's chicken".

Everyone chuckles.

Mickey: that was a little corny.

BigJoe: Mickey who are you calling corny? Fatso.

Mary: cut it out y'all. Anyways my name is Elizabeth Rosemary but they call me "Mary" for short and I'm the pretty one.

Andre(teasing): yeah. pretty to the planet of the apes.

Mary: Dre you look like an ape so why is you running your mouth?

Andre: 'cause that's what I do.

Mary: Dre.....talk to the hand. Anyways I was born on October 20, 1946.

Velesa: my name is Velesa and I was born on April 12, 1948.

Andre: Yeah!! Y'all already know who next!

Mama: oooh boy.

Andre: Yeeah!! I'm Andre but er'body call me *clap clap* Da Daddy Dre!

Mama: they need to call you the daddy naps.

Everyone laughs

Andre: man I swear. Mama always trying to get on people man. Anyways I was born on July 17, 1950.

Mickey: I'm Mickey and I am...

Mama: The Baby Boy.

Mickey: I ain't no baby. I'm 13.

Mama: boy. You still a baby 'till you're 25.

Mickey: yep that's Mama. Anyways I was born on January 28, 1952.

Bunny: my name is Marina but they call me Bunny. And I am the last one born. On March 30, 1953.

Mama: And My Baby Girl.

Bunny(smiling): you could say that.

Int: Cool. okay I have one question for you Carolyn.

Mama: okay.

Int: okay so everyone has nicknames except for Mickey and Velesa but why did you nickname Marina "Bunny"? Does she look like a Bunny to you?

Mama: (laughing) Noo. No way. it was the way she sucked on her pacifier when she was a baby. Ever since then, I've been calling her "Bunny".

Int: wow. Thank you for introducing your cool names. We'll be right back.