Jason Grace

Sorry for not updating for AGES!! Please don't kill, but there is much going on at school and my mum decided to forbid me to use the computer!!! Anyways on with the story! Have fun!:

Jason Grace 

Jason laid on his bed with Piper in his arms. He heard her heartbeat and felt the rising and falling of her chest. He would lay there forever, but at this moment the ringing of his phone tore him out of her arms, more specifically, she tore out of his.

"Never mind, I'll get it," he said affectionately and stood with a slight irritation (That the right word for anger?) in his voice.

He got up and picked up the phone, but he looked at the number which disturbed him before.

Surprised, he saw that it was Percy.

"Hello Percy?", he asked, "Help!" was the only thing Percy's very weak voice was able to choke out, worried Jason asked: "Percy? Percy, do you hear me? Perce what is going on?", but it remained silent on the other end.

"Come on Piper, we drive to Percys, we have to hurry!"

"What's going on?", Piper asked. "Just come and take your mobile phone with you, so that we can call Annabeth on the way!"

Only seconds later, she was standing there ready and was already dialling Annabeth' number. "Here, I don't even know what is going on.", she said, handing him the phone.

"This is Anna ...", she couldn't continue, "Please come as soon as possible down here again! Percy is probably seriously injured."

When they arrived at the house of the Jacksons he tore the car open with full force. He was glad that Piper didn't question him further, it would have cost too much time and that was probably the only thing Percy did not have.

Pipers worried looks invaded him and he could understand them very well. Soon they discovered his open door and rushed in.

There were four piles of monsterdust with different trophies between huge laundry mountains, with too small clothes.

But where was Percy?

The answer was in the nursery with a trembling Polly in the arms of Percy while she was crying silently. Piper rushed to her while Jason discovered a fifth heap of monsterdust then he turned to Percy.

"Respect Perce, 5 monsters at once in your age!", he whispered, but his words were more intended for enlighten Percy although he was not really in the mood to joke around.

Jason's words did not fail in its effect, Percy smiled. Although Jason did not know whether it was dedicated to the fact that they had come or because Polly survived and was cared for or maybe even because of his unmeaningly joke.

But what happened next could not compare in the slightest with a smile. Percy collapsed. "Polly!", slipped from his dry lips.

Jason screamed in terror at his cousin to keep him conscious, but without success.

"Piper did you call an ambulance?", Jason shouted at his fiancée, after it was clear that Percy wouldn't wake up again soon.

"I'm just doing exactly that.", she told him quieter, trying not to startle Polly even more, who stretched her little arms in tears after the body of her father.

"Jason, you need to calm down, for Percy's sake!", she said him with charmspeak in her voice.

Jason immediately had a clearer head and promptly calmed him a little.

"Piper, we need an ambulance with a demigod doctor, otherwise they won't be able to help Percy!"

"Oh great Zeus! We need a demigod doctor, "she shouted into the phone, with even more charmspeak.

At first, Jason thought that this was definitely not the smartest way to deal with people, however, if they would have a demigod doctor, then they would know and send it off, if not, then Percy would have even less chances of ever opening his eyes again!

While Piper took care of Polly and the ambulance, Jason already felt Percy's much too weak pulse.

Suddenly, it stopped and Jason, despite the charmspeak became panicked.

"Perce, you cannot die! Come on breathe!", he urged Percy as he frantically pounded on Percy's chest, alternating with mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.