chapter 1 - sealing

mineto pov 

we were scewerd while trying to protect our babys (kusina and mineto were stabed by kuruma) i looked over kusina's shoulder the force feild around us broke when we got hit meko (naruto's sister) was crying in the hands of one of the ANBU and naruto was on a recural olter and the nine tail had a claw going through me and kusina but if i were to seal him in naruto it would kill me i sighed and was about to start then was interupted by lord sabertoby "mineto live you life with your family i have lived along life and it is time i pased on" i started to cry and nodded "thank you" 

sabertoby pov (sorry don't know his name) 

i started the signs "i know pass you my will of fire naruto" i whispered to the baby boy and sealed the nine tails in him i fell to the ground "atleased i saved my home before i died" i said and every thing went black, i opened my eyes i was in a sewer i looked around and confermed it i looked at a large cage and saw the nine tails smiling at me? "thank you sabertoby if you hadn't sealed me inside this boy i would have killed your village i had been controlled by that masked man" i was shoked at the words he spoke "n-no problem, and were am i shouldn't i be dead?" "no when someone seals a tailed beast with the 8 techergram seal they are also sealed with in the body of the jinjuriki to prevent the seal braking open with out the contract signed and call me kuruma that is my real name i don't like that title" i smiled at him "you truly are a kind hearted creature kuruma" i said and he smiled "do i get to stay after the contrack?" he nodded and said "you do not age here nether do i sabertoby" i nodded and went to look around and found a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, memory bank but that was empty i also found a deck of size changing cards along with a veiwing room to the outside i grabbed the cards and headed back "kuruma want to play cards?" he nodded and i suffled the cards we started with go fish so i can teach him how to use the cards properly.