party

I'm dancing around with chloe, paige and asia, kevin comes up behind me and puts his arms around my waist, i put my head back onto his chest "you enjoying your party?" he asked, "yeah it's great! thank you so much" i said back, kevin smiled and we kissed. Kevin then joined in dancing with us. We were all dancing together.

We all then decided to have a dance off against the moms and miss abbey, it was so funny, my mom and cristi tried to twerk, it was hilarious! Me and Paige done the worm and then miss abbey came into the middle and started shaking her bum! It was so funny, we all the started dancing together.

We all decided that tomorrow we was going to go to the waterpark 20minutes away and have a big family day out.

At about 12:30 at night, everyone started to head back to their rooms, once everyone had gone, it was about 1am, me,kevin,paige,chloe,josh and nick all got changed into our pyjamas and headed for bed, i lay in bed and kevin came into our room with two hot chocolates with whipped cream and mini marshmellows on top, he passed me one as he climbed into bed, i smiled and he smiled back. "kevin?" i asked "yeah brookie?" "thank you, for everything, you must of spent so much time and money for me to have the most perfect birthday ever!" "i knew that you were dissapointed that you couldn't spend your 16th birthday with your friends at home and have a big sweet sixteenth party, so i wanted to make it as perfect for you as i could" "just spending it all with you made it perfect, i love you kev" "i love you to brookie" and we kissed, i then snuggled into kevin's chest and we fell asleep as we had to be up early for the waterpark.

"Brooke, Kevin, you need to wake up now, its 7:30, we have to be down for breakfast at 8" i woke up to paige sweetly saying with her head peeped around the door, i sat up and said "okay paige, be out in a second, thanks", paige smiled and left the room. "hey kev, you gotta wake up now" i said quietly, he yawned and sat up "what time is it?" he asked "7:30, paige said we need to be down for breakfast in 30minutes" "i'll get up now" and we jumped out of bed, i went into the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth and put on a tiny bit of make up, i only put on tinted moisturiser because it would all come off anyway at the water park. I then put my hair up into a high ponytail, it was still curly from last night, i then walked into our big walk in wardrobe that we all shared, paige and chloe were already in there trying to figure out what to wear, "hey paige mack, hey chlobird" i said, "hey brooke" they both replied "so what you guys wearing today then?" i said as i rumagged through my clothes to try and find something "i have no idea! help us brooke?" chloe asked starting to stress out "sure" i said, i began to look through their piles of clothes, i picked out a pink bikini for chloe, and paige the same bikini but in blue, they have loads of stuff the same because they're like twinnies. I then picked out a pink tank top with white shorts and white sandals with pink flowers on for chloe, and a blue tank top for paige with white shorts and blue sandals "thanks brooke!" they both shouted walking out  "hey guys, i need help choosing an outfit to?" i said back "oh yeah sorry cookie!" chloe said as her and paige ran back, we picked out my orange bikini which was almost identical to paige and chloes, black shorts and a strappy black tank top with pink and orange flowers all over it with black sandals with silver diamantes all over the V of the sandal. We all got dressed, grabbed our sunglasses and walked into the living room. "you look amazing" kevin said to me as i walked over to him, he only had on his knee length swimming shorts on "so does your six pack" i said putting my arms on his waist, he laughed and we kissed "what top should i put on with this?" he asked me "erm, put on your plain white t shirt" "good idea" kevin grabbed his white top and put it on "guys we better head down, its 5to 8" josh said "CRAP!!" we all shouted, i grabbed my phone and ran down to the elevator holding kevins hand, we all got in the  elevator and headed to the resturant, thankfully, no one was here yet apart from miss abbey " 7:59, good timing" miss abbey said as we all sat down, we laughed "hey where is everyone else?" kevin asked "good question kevin, oh wait here is some of the moms now" my mom, cristi, holly, jill and kristie all came and sat down "sorry we are a little late abbey" my mom said "its okay" miss abbey said, then came running melissa with maddie, mackenzie, asia, kendall and nia "where have you been?!" miss abbey asked "sorry abbey, it was my fault" melissa said as they all sat down. We all ordered our breakfasts, i ordered pancakes along with paige and chloe. We all ate our breakfasts and headed to the lobby "right guys listen up, i one mini bus there will be, me, kelly, cristi, brooke, paige, chloe, kevin, nick and josh, the rest of you will be in the other" me, kevin, chloe, paige, josh and nick all smiled at eachother. We all got into the minibusses, i sat down next to kevin and miss abbey gave the driver a cd which had some really good music on so we all sang the whole way there.