surprise!

Once we reached the hotel, we all went straight to our rooms. Me and Kevin went into our bedroom and on the bed there was a pandora bag and two presents on the bed, i turned to kevin, smiled and asked "whats this?" "open it annd you'll see!" he said, we jumped onto the bed, kevin put his arm around me, i first opened the pandora bag, inside was a beautiful silver fully charmed braclet, it had a charm with 'B' on it, next to it was one with 'K' on it, then there was alot of other charms on it, i turned to kevin "aw kevin i love it! thank you so much!" he smiled and i kissed him, i then reached for one of the presents, i opened it and inside was a beautiful coral orange dress "kevin its beautiful!" "open the other one" he replied, i reached for the final present, i un wrapped it and there was a big shoe box, i turned to kevin and smiled, i love shoes! i opened it and inside were a beautiful pair of silver high heels! "kevin! thank you so much!! but you didnt have to do all of this!" i said "hey, your my girl, anything for you!" kevin replied, he was lying up on the headboard, i put my legs on either side of him "i love you so much!" i said kissing him, "you can wear them tonight" kevin said "what?" i asked puzzled "i am taking you out for a meal, just me and you" "Really?!" i asked "wait what about abbey and everyone?" "dont worry brookie, ive already asked abbey and your mom, they said its fine!" "aw kevin!" i said giving him a big hug, i then went and had a shower and washed my hair, once i got out i shouted in chloe and paige "whats up?" they asked "i need you guys to help me get ready" "sure" paige said "are you excited for your first proper date with kevin?" chloe asked "you guys knew?!" i asked in shock, paige replied "of course we did, now lets get you ready!" i laughed, paige blow dried my hair for me, she then curled it whilst chloe done my make up, i then got changed into the new dress kevin bought me and put on the shoes also, they were perfect "oh brookie! you look gorgeous!" chloe shouted as i walked out of the bathroom in the outfit. Paige and chloe ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "hey brooke, you ready?" kevin asked knocking on the bedroom door "yeah coming out now" i replied, chloe and paige opened the double doors which lead into the living room where kevin was, as i walked out i smiled at kevin "wow brooke! you look, amazing!" kevin said to me, he had on a white button up shirt, only buttoned half way up "you dont look to bad yourself" i said, we all laughed, there was a knock on the door "whos that?" i asked "i'll get it!" nick said running to the door, he opened it and, it was miss abbey, all of the moms and the girls! "where is my beautiful girl then? we have to see her before she goes!" my mom said as they all walked in, i was stood with kevin, we laughed and blushed a little "Aw brookie! my little girls all grown up!" my mom said filling up, cristi passed her a tissue "mom your crying?" i asked trying not to laugh "come here!" my mom said hugging me. "brooke you look beautiful!" miss abbey said "thank you" i replied, all the moms and girls where saying how nice i looked. Miss abbey then said "i bet your glad i set you guys up on that date hey?" me and kevin laughed "right!picture time!" cristi said "no no no!" i said, everyone laughed, "right one of you two first, then with everyone!" holly added, kevin put his arm around my waist and i put mine around his and everyone was taking pictures, even abbey! "right, everyone else get in now!" my mom added, all the girls, josh and nick then came and stood with us and we had our picture took "now, our turn!" cristi said, all the moms got in and the girls took the pictures "right, my turn now!" miss abbey said, and me and kevin got a picture with abbey, "mom, can you get one of the six of us please?" i asked "sure!", "come on paige, chloe, nick josh, get in here!" they stood up and we got our picture, "right you guys best go now, but ive got one last surprise for you both, so come on everyone, down to the lobby!" miss abbey then said, me and kevin looked at eachother and gave eachother a confused look before laughing, kein took my hand and we all walked downstairs following abbey, we reached the front of the hotel "right brooke, kevin, that is your ride for the night!" miss abbey said pointing outside, we all looked, and there was a beautiful posh convertable outside with its own driver "miss abbey!thank you so much!" i said giving her a big hug "hey, think of it as a well done or a birthday present, me and kevin laughed, we then walked out of the hotel to the car, we turned back and waved back at everyone. The driver then opened the door of the car for us to get in "thank you" me and kevin both said as we drived off.