Chapter #2

*Start song if you haven't already*

Aphmau POV:

It started to snow today! Yay! Kaitlyn and I went outside today. We built snowmen, even though Kaitlyn stole my idea on the snowman, but it was still fun. I even saw Zane outside today! I talked to him for a little while. Not much conversation just polite talk, like 'hello' and just small talk. I feel like he has more to tell, like his likes his dislikes, but I'm sure that we aren't friends I don't suppose I can ask him. It would be awkward, for me at least. But when I went back to go to Kaitlyn and I, it turned into Laurence, Garroth, Kaitlyn, and I! So much fun! We all had a snowball fight and well, things got funnier for Laurence and Garroth, lets just say that.

Zane POV:

It was the first snowfall! Winter is finally here! Officially! I went for a walk again today to go and... Hm, funny I can't recall why I was going to go for a walk. Maybe just a brisk stroll. I saw Aphmau again today, she was outside in the snow with Kaitlyn. I figured they were going to be making snowmen and other snow-related things. I stopped to talk to her. I tried to keep it simple. After we were done talking I could hear them behind me having a snowball fight. After I was done talking to Aphmau I started back home. When I got there, I still couldn't figure out why I went out for a walk. I couldn't of been because... maybe it might just be...

~End of chapter~

Peace, Love, and Pugs!

(Thanks to youtube.com channel ChunkyMonkey 2412 for the video! Thanks!)