Chapter #14

*Begin song if you haven't already*

Aphmau POV:

I spent the whole day with Zane today. We watched movies for a while until we got hungry and then we had lunch. After that we just hung out for a little but. Kawii-Chan, when I did finally go home had asked me where I was the whole day. I had to tell her or she would never stop asking me. I told her how I was over at Zane's and all of a sudden she started to call Kaitlyn down stairs. Or course she didn't come down but Kawii-Chan had insisted of going upstairs to tell her where I was. Then I heard a very loud crash come from upstairs. I went up and saw Kaitlyn actually out of her room. She looked at me with serious eyes. Eyes that said," My friend was over at Zane's house!?" All of a sudden Kaitlyn was up in my face and I literally thought she was staring into my soul. After what seemed like an hour, she pulled away and started to scream too! I thought everyone was crazy the just as I started to turn around, Kaitlyn grabbed my arm and said," Why didn't you tel us, your friends, that your DATING Zane Ro'Meave?!" I was shocked. Maybe she had looked into my soul! How? I told her exactly why. I loved him. He was sweet and kind. I felt myself start to blush as I said these words but I didn't care. The feelings were real between us. Kaitlyn started to stare at me. She sighed and went back into her room. Kawii-Chan was just on the floor, which looked like she had passed out. I shrugged went inside my room and thought about yesterday again and again.

Zane's POV:

Aphmau stayed with me for almost the entire day. We watched her favorite movies. We also had lunch. I had made sandwiches and noodles. After a little bit, she had to go home. I swear I thought I heard screaming but it was probably my neighbor. He always watched movies really loud. I thought nothing more of it. I spent the rest of my day watching more movies. I found myself watching the same movie over again. When Aphmau was over we watched this movie, and I guess, I just started to watch it. I really wished she didn't have to go but, like all things, things don't last forever. I hope our time together does though. I didn't want to think to much of what would happen if Aaron said something to Aphmau to make her hate me or not come around as often. I wonder what my brother thinks? Do you think he's suspicious? I wonder if Aphmau had told him about our relationship. But then again I don;t think he knows. When ever I talk to my big brother, he doesn't speak to me differently with like envy.

Garroth's POV:

Zane has been acting really strange lately. He seems more caring, sweet, charming, and others. He never is grumpy anymore. I don't let it show that I'm suspicious about what's happening because Aphmau seems different to. Whenever we talk, she seems more protected like she's hiding something. I might ask her about it? Wait... Can it be that Zane and Aphmau are... No... Maybe?

~End of chapter~

(Thanks to youtube.com channel Paco Castellenos! Thanks!)