Chapter #13

Publisher note: Hey guys, sorry I haven't published a new part lately, I have been very busy. I hope you can understand. Thanks and enjoy.

*Begin song if you haven't already*

Aphmau POV:

I wonder why Aaron would do that? He seemed so sweet but people have to respect my choices and the reasons why. You don't just ask a person, me especially, why I love someone! It's just not right! Zane was there for me while I told him what happened. He was my shoulder to cry on. He was there. Aaron shouldn't of told me like that. He could've said something to me more delicately and not ask me something like that so bluntly. I straight out walked away from him crying. Not only did he ask me why I loved Zane instead of him, but he kissed me! I walked away with tears streaming down my face. I ran to Zane's after that. He didn't say anything but I just wanted to hug him for a while and not let go. His warmth surrounded me. He hugged me back just as tightly as I did him. He didn't let go until I was finished with my little meltdown. He looked into my eyes. I'm sure I looked like a child but I really didn't care. He asked me what was wrong and I did tell him. At first he looked angry but then his face lightened and then pulled me back into a hug. Then, we just sat there for a while, not saying a word.

Zane's POV:

After Aphmau had gotten done with her small meltdown, me and her just sat there for a while and then when I asked what was wrong, she told me how Aaron had asked her, in a very rude manner, why she loved me and then when she didn't answer, her kissed her! I felt the anger bubbling up. I wanted to go to Aaron's house and just... Arg! But, I pushed that feeling away. I pulled Aphmau into another hug and we just sat there for a long time. I dried her eyes, sat up, and got her some water. She looked like everything in the world had just gone wrong. Of all people, her friends, neighbors, among others, she came to me for a shoulder to cry on. I never thought that I would be there, in that way for another person other than my family. Why didn't I tell Aaron how Aphmau felt in those texts? This wouldn't of happened. If I would've prevented this, Aphmau wouldn't be crying. This is a feeling I never want to feel again. It's like I'm stuck in a box. I can't understand how Aphmau would've felt when this happened but all I can do is just sit there and hug her. Why couldn't I of done something?

                                                                           *Zane and Aphmau hugging*

~End of chapter~

(Thanks to youtube.com channel MrMusicLoverDJ and google.com for the picture! Thanks!)