Medusa's Evil Scheme pt 2! The Demons Terror Reigns!

Third person pov

Natsumi got up and stood beside Rin.

"You should sit down, Babe." Rin said.

She shook her head and pulled her black curly hair in high ponytail.

"Shut the hell up Rin. A witch like Medusa doesn't stop me ever." She said as blue flames surrounded her as well.

Rin chuckled as blue flames surrounded him as well.

"Let's go! Kurikara sword form!" Natsumi said as the flames twirled around her.

They were looking at her transformation.

"Damn..." Soul said, as he stared at them.

Natsumi changed into a sword with a blue handle and blue flames all around it. Rin grabbed her as demon ears and a tail appeared on his body. In the sword, Natsumi also had demon ears and a tail.

They looked like this...

"SO BADASS!!!!!" Soul said jumping up and down

Maka grabbed him and held him down.

"You guys get in your weapon forms! Corona, protect Y/n!" Natsumi said.

They nodded and all the weapons turned into their weapon forms. Rin held Natsumi up to his face and tightened his grip.

Rin's pov

I hope Yukio won't be mad at me for skipping class.

"Why did you skip class? Yukio will be pissed at you." Natsumi said.

I smiled and looked at the blade where her face was showing. She was raising an eye brow at me.

"Let's just right and save your cousin from her crazy ass mother." I said, closing my eyes.

"Yeah, let's do this!" She said.

I ran up to Medusa and swiped at her. She moved out the way for the first one but I got her for the second one. The blond girl with the red and black scythe came up swiped at Medusa as well. Soon, all of us were fighting this crazy ass witch.

All of us surrounded her and had our weapons raised.

"Vector plates!" She said as these black arrows appear under us pointing back.

It pushed us back and caused us to fall on our backs.

"This stupid ass witch, just die already!" I said, getting up and flying towards her.

We continued to fight along with Natsumi's cousins friends, they were pretty good for some young kids. We continued to fight her and tried to overpower her. But she was too strong and threw us all to ground.

"Rin! Are you alright?" Natsumi said, worrying about me.

I got up, groaned, and scratched my head.