Chapter 3 ~ At A Nerd's Change

Picture of Dean

* Alondra POV *

I woke up bright, and early the next morning. I was passed excited and ready for school. In reality, I was plainly ready to get Luke to notice me as in talk to me notice me.

Hastily I took a refreshing hot shower, after that, I brushed my teeth and let my hair down. I didn't have the skills to do anything to it. My hair was just long, brown and straight. I'd kill to be able to have curly hair.

Moving on, I put on the piece of clothing Dean had picked out. It was immensely flashy and tight. I had to reconsider putting this garbage on before Luke got in mind again. This was for him.

I felt like my breast were going to burst out of this top any minute, and my butt cheek was exposed to the public. Gosh, this wasn't me at all. I painfully hated this.

After I was done, I grabbed my book bag and made my way to the kitchen. I was in the mood for breakfast surprisingly.

"Wow... Alondra! What happened to you?" I spun around and saw Reina, my maid. She was in her forties. Wearing her hair in a bun, and her body was in a usual sundress.

"I received a makeover." I smiled sheepishly.

She grinned widely. "I can just picture your mother now. If she saw you like this I can guarantee that she'd throw an enormous gathering. Alondra finally hit puberty, would be all over on banners." I chuckled and nodded in agreement. My mother was demented. 

During breakfast, Dean showed up a bit late. "Alondra, looking very sexy." He nodded in approval, as he took went into the pantry. Why not make yourself at home Dean?

I made a face at the vulgar compliment. "Typically people greet you with a good morning." He waved me off and I shook my head.

Finishing my breakfast I started to step outside. Dean was right behind me. On the way, I decided to snatch the keys off the wall, determined to take a car and not let my nervousness get the best of me.

"Damn! You have these babies!" Dean gawked.

"Yes..." I cringed at his word choice. "I simply don't like the attention they would deliver, so I never drove them to school."

"Well, you're going to get a hell of a lot of attention." I shrugged and pushed him towards the passenger seat of the Lexus LFA. His words made me feel reluctant to my foolish choice.

"I have not been inside a car in probably three months," I stated nervously.

"Wait... You do know how to drive right?"

"Of course I do." I started the car and put it in reverse, pulling out of the driveway carefully. "I'm just nervous, is all." I had a strong urge to bite my fingernails.

"You're telling me! I have a feeling that  you're going to crash this baby. Risking our lives and all." Dean sat straight in his seat. He held one of his bags straps with one hand and his cell on the other. "Eyes on the road woman!"

"Do you seriously have 911 already typed in on your phone?" I was in a state of disbelief.

"I'm not taking any chances. Three months! You're bound to run a red light." He commented.

"It's not that much. I know how to drive, it's not that hard!" I argued quite offended.

"You should have let me drive."

"Ohh yea." I dragged out. "I should also print you out a dictionary since you want to act dumbstruck." I came to an abrupt stop at a red light.

"You're rusty!"