t w o

The day went by in a blur, all I could think about was what would await me at home. But I already knew. "Do you want to stay at my house?" Jayden asked. "Yes"
"Then stay over, Lydia can give you clothes"
"Thanks jay" I say and he hugs me.
"Anything to help my best friend"
"Yo Lydia!" We yell as she walks out of trig class. "Hey dudes" she says "trig totally sucks I wish it would die in a hole"
"We could arrange that" Zeke says as he pops up behind me. "Oh my fucking God Zeke don't do that!!" I laugh. "I heard that you are staying over jays house, can I come too?"
"Yes Zeke, you can go" Jayden says.
"Thanks man!"
"You guys want to ditch this boredom scene?" I ask.
"Fuck, yeah!"
We run out of school, nobody notices. "Let's take my Jeep, yeah?" Lydia asks. "Well you drove us so..." Zeke says.
"That's a yes" she says as we jump into her jeep. "To the lake!" Zeke yells as Lydia starts the car. We blast anarbor all the way there. The lake is the place we go to get high, it is also THE party spot.
We get out and run over to the chasm and I look down the cliff, thinking about what it would feel like to just jump.
I pull out my flask filled with cherry vodka, my favorite. I chug half the thing and Lydia gets her bong out of the car. She we all get some pot and smoke till we talk shitty.