f o u r

When we got to Jayden's house, we eat cold pizza and watch Arrow on Netflix. Jay wraps his arms around me and my eyes start to flutter. I cuddle into his chest and fall asleep.

Jayden's POV
She looks so beautiful when she is sleeping. Her one time to be at peace. I wish that she would just leave her father, he just hurts her every time and she sees the good in everyone. Even her father. "I'm gonna take her upstairs" I say to the guys. "Okay, I can't believe she fell asleep" Lydia says. "She had a sucky morning" I say as I carry her upstairs to my room. I slip her shirt off and put one of my vans t's on her. I  take her pants off and replace them with a pair of Lydia's sweatpants. I nearly cry at the sight of the scars and bruises trailing down her back and arms and in that moment I really wanted to grab zeke's pistol to go and shoot her dad but I know that she would never forgive me. I then place her in my bed and I pull the covers over her. "Jay, can you stay with me?" She whisperes. "Sure babe" I say as I slide under the covers and wrap my arms tightly around her small body.

Iris

I woke to someone's arms around me, I saw a bvb bracelet and I knew it was Jayden. "Jayden" I say as I shake him so he'll let go of me. "Jayden!" I scream as I tickle him. "Stop" he laughs. "Get up!" I laugh. "Why" he yawns. "Cuz I can't get up with your arms holding me down" I say. "Fine" he huffs as he sits up and grabs me by my waist, he flips me over his shoulder and walks downstairs. "Jayden put me down!" I yell as Lydia yells at me to "shut the fuck up" what a buzzkill. Jayden attempts to make pancakes but burns them all, while setting the fire alarm off. Thanks jayden. We all tried to shut the alarm off but Zeke ended up shooting it with his pistol. Smart. " I'm not going to ask why you have a pistol" I say, still laughing. "Uh guys?" Lydia says. "Yeah?" We say. " fucking school has started!"
I just then realized that I'm not even close to ready and niether are the boys while Lyd is standing there with her fucking shoes on!!
"Can we skip?" I whine. "I vote yes!" Zeke yells. "Same" Jayden says. "Okaaaaaay" Lydia huffs. "Let's go to the mall!" I yell. "Zumiez!" Zeke yells. "Duh"
----->