t h r e e

Lydia grabbed my arm and she pulled me behind the car, both Zeke and Jay passed out for some reason and I can't walk straight. She pushed me up against the back of her car , her face inches from mine. "W-what....a-are..what are you d-" she cut me off by abruptly kissing me. She was holding me down so I couldn't move. I pulled away. "Lyd, stop!" I yelled. "I-I c-can't" she said as she lets go of me and stumbles backwards. "Lyd, are you okay?!" I say as I catch her before she falls. "I-i have to tell you something" she whisperes. " yes?"
"I'm bipolar" she says. "What?"
"Yeah, don't try to 'talk' to me about it like a therapist, I hate people like that" she mumbles. "I fucking hate therapists, like the schools ones that think they are helping you when they are just being shitty" I laugh. "Yeah and they are like ' everything is okay' and whe are like fuck you!" She says "Hey, don't we have to get Jay and Zeke? Those pussies can't take a little weed!"
"Well, I did buy them each vodka filled flasks so......" I mumble.
"Iris!" She says as the hits my arm " stupid"
We walk back and grab their arms and put them over our shoulders. We drag them back to the car and throw them in the back seat.
They finally woke up when I threw my shoes at them. "Ow, what the fuck iris" Zeke yelled. "Shit!" Jayden yelled. "I learned something today, never give two idiots vodka!" I laugh. "Ha ha! So funny" Zeke says sarcastically.