Chapter Three

It's been a month since school started and everything has been going on way too fast that I couldn't grasp the moment and enjoy it. I wasn't the most loved person here, yes but that didn't occupy my mind much. I grew real close with the glee club aka the people who Blaine gathered at the table on the first day. We call ourselves the glee club since we all can sing, how ironic but no one beats me and that's pretty obvious. Blaine is still avoiding me and it's getting to the point that I can't handle it anymore, he sees my messages and just puts the phone down after reading it. No facial expression or even a sign of interest, i didn't even do something that bad. On the other hand, I grew really close to Finn. I've met his parents and they're awesome folks, just like him but we've made it clear to each other that we're nothing more than friends. He's my best friend and Quinn is actually fine with it as long as he still spends as much time as possible with her. Finn and I agreed on both joining the theatre club and that's where we spend most our time together. He's a jock but he's probably the only jock that's in the theatre club. I continued painting the tree as my mind fluttered to different directions right before someone's arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and dropped the brush, no way.

'Wow you seem shocked to see me. Miss me?' My ex boyfriend grinned as I studied him from head to toe.

'What are you doing here, Jonah?' I asked, too shocked to believe my eyes.

'Remember when you told me that you loved me and that you'd wait for me until I realised that you're the girl I want? I realised that and here I am.' I shook my head and laughed sarcastically at his behavior. I started walking away when he grabbed my wrist and I couldn't make him let go of it, his grasp was much stronger than I expected.

'Jonah, let go of me. I don't have time for you.' I moved my hand and tried to loosen his grip but he just held on.

'I came all the way here for you, I deserve something.'

'And what is that you deserve?' I asked, squinting my eyebrows.

'Your virginity.' He winked and i just felt disgusted. That's when everything went wrong. I once again tried to loosen his grip but it didn't help.

'You're hurting me, let go.' He started tugging on my wrist as I shouted at him to let go. I pushed his chest with all my will power and all he did was stare at me with his perverted smile.

'Let go of her.' I turned around to spot Finn standing, he didn't want to hurt him. He always started nice.

'Finn, stay out of this.' I hissed at him but his eyes would never leave Jonah.

'Oh who's he? Your gay boyfriend? It explains it because you can't ever get a guy you virgin.' I tried to hold the tears but I knew that I'd burst any time soon, I didn't want to cry in front of Finn.

'Don't call him that!' I shouted at Jonah and kicked his leg, he was emotionless and that's when Finn muttered 'I'm sorry' and walked forward, allowing his fist to meet Jonah's face. I tried pulling Finn away but I couldn't and that's when Mr. Shue came in the room and pulled them both apart, forcing Finn to leave the room and not attend today's lesson. He quietly said something to himself and walked away, I felt really bad. I just looked at Mr. Shue, our theatre teacher and he nodded. He knew exactly what I wanted to do. I ran towards the football field and spotted Finn siting there, looking forward. He didn't look sad nor mad, he was thinking about something. I sat in the same bench but kept my distance.

'Are you okay, Finn?' I asked as I rubbed his shoulder for comfort. He turned around and looked at me.

'The real question is, are you okay Rachel? Who was he and why was he hurting you?' I knew that I'd have to talk about this sometime but I was hoping it wasn't this early. I sighed and nodded.