Chapter Eleven

'You know Rachel, there are days where I want to punch you until your nose bleeds. Today is one of those days.' Blaine said as he tried fixing his tie. I sighed and walked over to him, adjusting everything.

'You hold it like this, and then pull,' I instructed before tugging on his sleeves. 'I seriously did not mean to bring both of you into this mess, it just.... Sort of happened.'

I gulped and he just nodded his head before engulfing me in a hug. He knows my dads and he knows how tough they are. I left Blaine about half an hour before the dinner since he has to arrive with Kurt. I had enough time to apply some makeup and to wear my dress. As soon as I wore my shoes, the door bell rang and I raced down the stairs, only to see the door already opened and my dads greeting them both. They walked in with linked arms and both of them shot me a glare. I couldn't help but allow a snort escape me before coughing afterwards, to cover everything up.

'How long have you guys been together?' Papa asked during dinner. I felt the tension in the air but Kurt immediately cleared it off.

'Almost 2 months. I'm happy, you know? And I bet he's happy too.' Kurt looked into Blaine's eyes like he was actually in love with him. It's either because he is in love with him or he's that good of an actor. Blaine half smiled at him before Kurt kissed him. I tried not to act shocked but it didn't exactly go as planned, everyone ended up staring at me.

'Sorry, they don't usually act so affectionate in front of me.' I mumbled before chewing on my vegetables. The rest of the night goes by swiftly. The topics are very broad and my dads already know what to say to Blaine but Kurt - Kurt's a totally different topic. Papa said that he was shocked how two totally diffident people got along like they did and Kurt offered him a small smile before continuing his rant about how his first fashion show could've gone better. The room goes quiet after a while and my dad cleared his throat before asking a question.

'So, any of you friends with Finn?' I honestly felt like my heart dropped at the mention of his name. Blaine tenses up a bit but Kurt started rubbing his hand as a way to tell him not to mess this up.

'Finn?' Blaine asked, seeming completely confused. Papa nodded but Blaine shook his head.

'His name is Finn, right?' My dad asked, looking at me this time. I knew what he was thinking in that second. He probably thought I lied about his name and made Papa think he goes to our school or something like that.

'Finn Hudson.' I nodded my head and that's when Kurt snapped his fingers. I was hoping he wouldn't confess something.

'Hudson! I know him.' Kurt said in a loud voice.

'Oh, you do?' Papa asked, leaning on the table. He was interested now.

'Hell yes I do. Blaine, don't you remember him? He helped you when your tire was deflated.' I knew what game Kurt was playing and I didn't want to feed them with lies but it's not like I knew if he was lying or not.

'He's Finn? I thought his name was Hudson or something.' Blaine was playing along pretty well. Pretty darn well that it seemed rehearsed.

'So now that you both know him, care to tell me a little about him?' Papa said, rubbing his hands together. A gesture he always does.

'He's big.... And really tall. His hair is always styled up, right?' He nudged Kurt's shoulder and Kurt simply nodded. 'He plays football, I guess. At least he seems like those guys who play football.'

'He's a really nice guy. I remember the first day I met him like it was yesterday.' Kurt said as he adjusted his shirt. I sat there quietly because I knew that if I said something, they'd be suspicious.