Chapter four - Stupid Kindergarten Crush

Author's note: So how you guys liking my story so far? Yeah I know it's been a bit since I last uploaded, but things have been kinda hectic lately. Just really busy. Anyways hope you guys like the chapter. All I can say is if you don't like butterflies, you might not want to read certain parts of this chapter :p

So even though it's been a few years I'm adding this update to all my chapters :) I started a fundraising campaign for 'I just want to be me. (Top surgery)  the link will take you to my page. Just reading it means a lot to me as well as spreading the link around. Don't feel the need to donate just trying to get it out there -

http://mk2.gofund.me/9zrxn99s?rcid=3002f662df4411e5b9a2bc764e04c5a7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am sooooo sorry. Are you ok?" After I had said the words, I looked up to see that it was Tanya who I had ran into.

"Haha, no that was my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going," I picked up my books as fast as I could and held out a hand to help her up. "Thanks," She said and I had realized the ironey.

"Isn't it funny? Just a few weeks ago you were helping me to my feet." She suddenly had a look of realization on her face.

"Ohh, Stevie, right? Yeah are you ok? I never got the chance to make sure because I transferred out of that class the next day."

" I had a concussion, but you know I figure I can't get any dumber in the head than I already am," I said laughing slightly. "Yeah I'm really clumsy."

"The thing I was wondering is why no one was helping you. I guess they were in shock by what had just happened. There was a fair enough amount of blood to make some people not realize what was happening."

"Well I don't remember any of it due to the part where I hit my head," I looked to the floor and scratched the back of my head in a bit of embarrassment. Almost at the same time we had both realized what time it was, "We had better get to class before we're both late."

"Alright, so I'll talk to you later?"

"Of course," Those were the only words I could find due to the fact I was enamored by her beauty. I looked to Miyabi to see that she had the most enormous grin on her face. Right before I was about to ask why she was smiling, I could feel how warm my face was and that I must have been blushing. I looked at her for one more second and I turned and fast walked my way to first period hoping to lose her in the crowd allowing me to get to class so the bell would ring and she wouldn't be able to question me. Damien for some reason was out sick so I wasn't able to share what had just happened with him like I wanted to.

Of course I hadn't thought of the fact she could ask me about it on our way to second, third, fourth, sixth, and seventh period. She could even ask me on the car ride home, or even worse when we got home where there would be no interruptions and I wouldn't be able to escape. As she passed me to walk to her seat, which thankfully wasn't next to mine she leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Stevie's blushing," She sort of sang the words in a teasing manner.

"Shut up Miya, no I wasn't!" She began to laugh knowing she had hit a nerve. I didn't mean to make it obvious, but I wasn't in the right state of mind to hide it.

"We're talking about this later Steves." I just rolled my eyes. It had been a long four periods of Miyabi teasing me, but I surprisingly seemed to manage to make what she was teasing me about subtle. Finally I got a break from her constant smirks and torment in 5th period. Then rolled around second lunch, where I avoided her at all cost. The last person I was expecting to see was the first person I ran into.