Chapter 28 ~ LAST CHAPTER

There is only 1 fucking day left and I still got nothing. I have no fucking idea what I'm going to so. I'm so scared and I just I'm stressed.

It is 12pm and I stayed home from school because I needed to think. Yeah such great thinking in doing. All I managed to do today was cry a river and mess around with my powers. How predictive of me.

My phone ended up interrupting my self loathing by ranging for the 10th time today. I finally decided that it was important so I answered with a sleepy and depressing "hello?" I asked since I didn't even attempt to look at the caller ID

"Are you sick?" Cris's voice asked threw the phone and I wanted I lie and say yes but I knew I couldn't just forfeit going in our anniversary to hang out with the old less stressed out and mental lost Jeff The Killer

"No, I was sleeping" I ended up lying a better way as I bounced a ball with my finger on the other side if the room. My powers are really getting good with all the time I'm spending in this fake death demotion I better be good 

"Oh. So our anniversary dates still on?" He asked and I could hear his smile voice and a slight hint of doubt in his voice.

"Of course baby. See you tonight at 8" I say and I hear him smile with a sigh of relief as the lunch bell

"See you tonight then, I love you" he said as I heard his friends calling his name from down the halls

"I love you too bye baby" I say with a smile and hang up. My head pounding as I turn around to my window sale "you know the front doors always an option" I smile even though I don't want too. I couldn't help it he made me very happy. He was the only thing rant ever made me truly happy. Even when we were fighting and yelling and beating each other I loved him.

"But what if people see me" he said climbing in and laid next to me in bed as I locked the door with the snap of my fingers. He had the same heat radiating off of him as always

"Oh and no ones gonna notice some guy with a blood stained sweater climb into my window" I laughed and sat up in my bra and underwear not caring at all.

"Well when you put it that way" he laughed as well as I sat on him and rested my head on his chest which was home to me. All I wanted to do was cry, cry and have him hold me and rub my back like he used to.

I closed my eyes as he rubbed my back and tears slipped threw my swollen eyes. It was perfect again "what's wrong" he asks feeling wetness on his shit and I bit my lip

"I miss you" I say and he seemed confused but I didn't care I just missed him.

"We see each other everyday" he said and I sighed looking at him, a sad weary smile on my face as I held his cheek with my head remembering the feeling.

"If only you understood" I said and cried more looking down at our laps. "Is your room still plain and boring" I laugh a little "Do you still fall asleep when you shower?"'I ask again a smile on my face with a little laugh. I missed this.

"Yeah" he laughed a little and I sighed heavily. I miss Jeff I can't do this I can't I want everything to go back the way it was before. I don't even want to go back to being alive i just want to go back to before all this. I want everything to go back the way it was when I started loving Jeff!

Just as I thought that the room went completely black and I didn't know where I was. I stumbled and fell on my but and as I did lights went on. Red lights. I stood up and followed the red light illuminating a path way of a black silk carpet. I looked around as I kept walking looking for walls or anything past this pathway. I just walked until I came to a door where two statues of hound dogs sat.