SOUL SURVIVORS

It's been officially 4years since we came back home. We were reunited with everyone. Today was my 21st birthday. I had it with everyone there it was a beautiful outside party in the backyard of me and Cameron's new home. I was just still shocked from surviving jaws. "I really am so glad you guys made it out alive. Those gashes on you two are still giving me whiplash...but you two are the soul survivors."The news reporter said. We got dressed into our evening party clothes. I had on long one shoulder strap champagne color dress. And cameron wore a blood red tux. And he slipped an arm around my waist."Are your ready to tell your?"Cameron said kissing my forehead."Our story,let's do it."I said lacing our hands together as we headed down the spiral steps. "You two are by far the best couple."Clark said clapping with everyone else as we came down. The whole neighborhood was here. Me and Clark become friends and we eventually got revenge on max and the girls,they were behind bars. I was just about to smile about it when I pair of lips connected with mine. I smiled up at Cameron."I got you a surprise."Cameron said wrapping a black and red necklace with our first intials together on it.."Thank you so much baby."I said kissing him."It's time."Cameron said walking it's to the living room and ready to talk to the news reporter."Folks we have it first the story of how a teenage couple survived jaws."