SOMETHING NEW

So after the party, I decided to stay home from school. I spent a week out of school do to trauma and embarrassment. I finally mustered up the confidence to go back to school
I was of course late,do to my debate about going to school or not. So I was only one period late I entered my second period class, algebra.... At least I didn't have to sit through history class. I saw Max and waved at him and he waved back full of shock and surprise...
I took my seat in the very back,where I sit alone. All of a sudden Max comes to sit next me. "You two better be working and not chatting."The teacher said noticing Max's seat movement. Max didn't even bother to look away from me as I saw all eyes back here. I looked back at Max as he began to speak. "I..I didn't know you go to this school."Max said trying to catch His breath, silently. "Always have...I saw you before....you're always so quiet and shy. You never really,raise your hand in class either."I pointed out casually. "Kinda, get-you know nervous and don't wanna get laughed at if I say the wrong answer,especially a ridiculous one."Max said smirking a little. That actually made me quite disgusted, because of the fact that he cares of the opinion of the stupid and ignorant. "You shouldn't care about what these people think, they're so stupid the teacher is about to give up and quit. You should believe in yourself... Try. No matter what anyone says,just know that you tried your best."I said smiling warmly at him. "I,wish it was just that easy.... Everyday. They bully me, they tease me and push me around. The guys always beat me up,the authority does nothing. And I start to regret my life."Max said looking down. "No,don't say that....listen if I knew this was happing...I could've-" "you don't have to say anything. Its not your fault. Beside your the only one who's talked to me."Max said touching my shoulder. "I'm so sorry... It was my fault of being so ignorant."I said feeling ashamed of myself. I hid my shame with a sheepish smile but the shame only burned through it so I decided to just keep my face buried into our work."thank you...for being my friend."Max said touching my shoulder. "I will always and forever be max."I said smiling. "You know my name?"Max said with a gasp. "Of course,its very A nice name,I heard the guys talking about you,seems to me your wanted."I said smiling genuinely."T - thank you....I am sorry to be so ignorant of knowing your name."Max said looking down."That's okay,I'm new anyways,I'm Andy sanders...the new girl."I said chuckling."Well I'm the new guy who gets bullied."Max said pitying himself."I got your back maxy."I said playfully.He laughed as if he was a flattered and blushed."You know your such a sweet soul. I would never hurt you."I looking in his eyes."I...TRUST,you. Thank you,I really appreciate it."Max said as his eye sparkled."I don't even know how I deserved to be with a sweet gentleman....like you."I said as I hugged him before the bell rang."I never thought a beautiful angel could ever accept me to be in their life....but you definitely are an angel."Max said staring at me warmly. "Aww,max."I said as we walked to lunch together. My heart did two flips from when he called me that. Something is happening inside of me...and I don't know what's going on...but I like it...alot.