Chapter 10

Jovani's POV
Me and evelyn were racing to the door and I won her. "No fair you had a head start" she whined "Mhm sure I did" I said as I opened the door. Geo and mario came in and I closed the door. Julian came downstairs and told us he got his mattress ready. "So is there video games is the important question" Geo said "of course upstairs in my room is the ps4" Evelyn said "correction upstairs in the guest room" I said. "No its in my room." Evelyn said confused. "Not anymore I carried it to the guest room" Julian said "wow no wonder you took so long upstairs" Evelyn said sarcastically. "Well you guys can all go play games I feel like watching a movie or show on netflix ima go watch em in the basement it's basically my hangout" evelyn said with a laugh and left. "Aren't ya gonna go chill with her" mario said and winked "Oh shutup mario" I said with a laugh. "Well let's go play some games then " Geo said "go ahead me and jovani will catch up in a bit" Julian said. Mario and geo nodded and went upstairs. "Ay have ya told evelyn about younow?" Asked julian. "No, not yet I don't know how she'll feel about it." I said nervously. "We gotta tell her tho. We can't hide it from her forever." Julian said. "You're right bro. When should we tell her?" I asked julian "do you wanna be the one to tell her or should both of us tell her?" Julian asked. "If you want I could tell her tonight and then we can introduce her on broadcast tomorrow" I said. "Ok that seems fine. Wait, are we gonna introduce her as your girlfriend or just our friend?" Julian asked me. "I don't know... I don't want her to get hate. I think I'll introduce her to them a friend and see how they react and later on tell them that I'm dating her" I said. "Ok, well Goodluck when ya tell her. I'll be upstairs if you change you're mind and want me to tell her too" Julian said as he left upstairs. I nodded and then headed downstairs to where evelyn was at.

Evelyn's POV
I was watching a scary movie on the bed in the basement when suddenly I heard the door open I screamed and got under my blanket scared. I heard footsteps come closer. And then I felt something near me I started freaking out but then I heard a familiar voice saying "Don't worry it's just me" I stood quiet for a second and then came out from under the blankets and felt relieved when I saw jovani. I held on tight to him. "Oh my God jovani you scared the crap outta me" I said. "Sorry sugar. I didn't mean to scare ya." He said. "But you did now I'm mad at you" I said pretending to be mad. "I'm sorry" he said. "I'm still mad" I said playfully and turned around so I wasn't facing him. "Aww I'm sorry." He said as he pulled me closer and hugged me "am I forgiven" he asked while making a cute face. "Yea" I said and smiled. "Yay" he said. I just laughed. "So evelyn..." He said. "Yea?" I asked "I have to tell you something about me and julian." Jovani said. "What is it? Is it bad?" I asked a little worried. "No no. It's good actually" Jovani said. "Oh ok. So then go ahead tell me babe" I said. "Ok." He said and took a deep breath. "So me and julian broadcast live everyday on this app called you now and get 1 to 2 thousand views a day. We're partnered on it and everything. We also have a youtube channel and we call our fans goonies and me and julian love them so so so much" Jovani said. "Oh my God that's so amazing I'm so happy for you guys" Evelyn said. "Wait, it doesn't bother you that there's girls fangirling over me and julian? And you don't think broadcasting is a dumb thing to do?" He asked. "Of course not. Why wouldn't there be girls fangirling. You guys are amazing. And no I don't think it's dumb. It makes you happy and it makes you smile which is all that matters." I said to him. "I love you evelyn. I love how you support me and julian. Some people at school make fun of us because we broadcast but me and julian ignore them because we know we help people smile everyday and they make us smile too" Jovani said as he pulled me into a hug. "Yea just ignore them be happy and continue to make people happy. And I love you too jovani what you do is amazing" I said and kissed him on the cheek. "One more thing." Jovani said "yea?" I asked jovani as we pulled away from the hug. "Me and julian wanna introduce you to them as our friend tomorrow. I would tell them you're my girl but I'm not sure how they'll react to you. I don't want you to get hate so I'll see how things go. I'm pretty sure they'll be happy to meet you. My goonies are very supportive." He said with a smile. "I hope so" I said nervously. "Don't worry babe let's just go to bed it's late" Jovani said "ok" I said as I laid down. Jovani laid down next to me and pulled me closer to him. "Goodnight I love you" Jovani whispered into my ear and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight I love you too" I said as I interwined my hand into his and drifted off to sleep...