chapter 22

Evelyns POV
On the ride back home I decided to sit between mario and julian. We talked about how the show was great and how happy they were to meet their supporters. We arrived back at the hotel and went upstairs. Julian, jovani, mario, rylie, and me were hanging out in jovani's/my room. "Hey I'll be back I'm going down to the lobby to check something." Jovani said and left. "Well I gotta do My afternoon workout." Julian said as he got up off the couch. "You know what.. I think I wanna go down to the gym too" mario said. "Do you girls wanna come with us and just hang out there?" Julian asked. "Sure why not, what about Jovani?" I asked "eh he's at the lobby doing who knows what." Julian said with a laugh. We started walking. Rylie and mario were racing each other leaving me and julian behind. "Aww look at them they're so cute" I said to him. Then suddenly mario and rylie stopped and came back to us. They whispered something in Julians ear and he looked surprised but mad at the same time. "You know what evelyn, I think I forgot to my phone in my room" Julian said "no its in your pocket silly" I said with a laugh "Let's just go back to the room" Julian said "What's over there that you don't want me to see?" I asked curiously "Nothing let's go" julian said as he and mario grabbed my wrists and tried pulling me back to my room. I pulled away from their grip and ran to see what was so bad. Omg. No... i saw jovani there. He was kissing another girl... he pulled away from their kiss and saw me. I turned around and ran to julian. "Let's go." I said with tears running down my cheek. "Wait evelyn!!" I heard jovani yell. "Leave me alone" I said As I ran with julian mario and rylie back to the room. I sat down on the couch crying. Why would he do that. Was I not good enough. I thought to myself which made me cry even more. I was crying nonstop and I felt someone's arms around me. It was Julian. Mario came and sat down next to me on the couch. And rylie sat on the floor in front of me. All 3 of them hugged me. "It's gonna be ok" mario said. "Yea don't cry" Rylie continued. "Sugar, I don't like seeing you cry. You're like my sister. Actually no. You ARE my sister. I don't like seeing you cry" Julian said and then we heard a knock on the door and then it opened I turned around not facing the door thinking it was jovani but it wasnt. It was geo. "Heyyy. Woah. What's happening here? Evelyn are you ok?" He asked worried. "Yea I'm fine. I just need some time alone" I said. "Oh ok. We'll talk tomorrow ok nugget?" Geo said/asked "ok." I said. "Hey can you guys leave too? I just kinda don't wanna talk right now" I said to the rest "Yea we understand" Rylie said as her and mario left. Julian was about to leave but I stopped him. "Julian not you." I said. "Oh ok" he said as he sat back down with me. We were quite for a few seconds but then I broke down again "Why would he do that. why would he kiss another girl. Was I not good enough? Did he not love me?" I said in between sobs. "Aww evelyn, Princess don't say that. Jovani was stupid to do that. But don't cry it's not worth crying." He said. "Yea you're right" I said as he wiped the tears off my face. We heard the door open and saw jovani. "Hey evelyn, babe im so sorry I didn-" Jovani started to say but I cut him off. "I don't wanna talk to you right now." I said turning away as my eyes began to start tearing up again. "Babe look I'm sor-" Jovani started saying but was cut off again. This time by Julian. "Stop. Leave her alone. You promised not to hurt her but look what you just did. You just fucking hurt her. Why would you do that jovani. Why" Julian said and I could see he was upset. Jovani didn't say anything and just got into the bed. I saw a tear roll down his cheek and I could tell he was holding back from crying. "If you want you can come sleep with my mom and me" Julian said to me softly. "I think I'm sleeping here on the couch. But do you think you can spend the night here?" I asked. "Sure" Julian said as he layed down on the couch next to me and fell asleep. I layed awake like another hour thinking about what was gonna happen between me and jovani and couldn't help but cry...