chapter 13

Evelyn's POV

"What's going on here" my mom asked surprised. Jovani took his hand off of my cheek and I looked at my mom. "Well um me and jovani are dating" I said a little nervous because I wasn't sure how she would react. "Oh really?!? I always knew you two would end up together." My mom said excitedly "Wait so you're not mad?" Jovani asked my mom. "Of course not mijo.(son in Spanish) Why would I be mad." My mom said pulling him into a hug. "So since when did this happen" she asked us. "A few days ago" I told her. "Does your mom know?" She asked Jovani. "No not yet." He said. "Is it Ok if I talk to her about this right now? We've been wanting this for so long" my mom said excitedly "sure go ahead." Jovani said with a smile. My mom left inside and I walked in. "Do ya wanna come in or are you going home already?" I asked him. "Actually I was thinking I could spend the night over and get my mind off of things." Jovani said to me. "Oh ok." I said.

Jovani's POV
I decided to stay over at evelyn's house. I wanted to get my minds off things since I was kinda nervous I hadn't mentioned anything to her yet but tonight our manager was letting us know if we are gonna be able to go on tour with Mario and geo. I'm so nervous I wanna meet all my beautiful goonies but I don't wanna leave evelyn behind for a while. I was deep in thought and didn't realize evelyn was talking to me. "Jovani... jovani.. Jovani are you ok?" She asked worried. "Yea sorry I was just thinking" I said and hugged her. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said as I pulled away from the hug, grabbed a towel and went into the restroom.

Evelyn's POV
Jovani went to take a shower and not long after I heard my phone ring. It was rylie. Omg I hope this is good news. I sat down on my bed and answered.

Me: Hey

Rylie: omg guess who's landing in florida tomorrow

Me: omg tomorrow?!?!?! Ahhh I can't believe this omg rylie I'm finally gonna get to meet you.

Rylie: samee well I gotta finish packing can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'm so excited like I don't think ima be able to sit still in the plane omg I can't wait

Me: same rylie! Same!!

Rylie: Goodnight ima finish packing my flight leaves early I'm the morning. Love ya

Me: Alright goodnight love ya too

Evelyn's POV
I hung up and heard that jovani was calling me from my bathroom. "What's wrong?" I asked through the door. "I um...I kinda sorta forgot to get clothes" he said. "Oh I'll get you some don't worry" I said and walked to the right side of my closet. That's where julian and Jovani's clothes are at, mine are on the left side of the closet. I got him a shirt boxers and some shorts. I walked back over to the other side of my room and knocked on the bathroom door. "Did yuh get em?" Jovani asked me. "Yea. How do I give them to you?" I asked. "Oh it's unlocked just come in." He said. "Um.. do you have you towel on" I asked. "Duh" he said with a laugh as I walked in. I saw his messy wet hair which made him look so adorable, he had the towel wrapped around his waist. "You can check me out later" he said with a smirk. "Pshh I wasn't checking you out" I said while blushing a little. "Uh huh" he said sarcastically. "Well only a little. You look cute with your messy hair" I said with a laugh. "Aww thanks babe" he said. I smiled and walked out of the restroom and layed down in my bed. Jovani came out of the restroom and sat down on my bed next to me. Then his phone rang. I saw a look of excitement but worry come over my face. "Who is it." I asked. "Julian. It's important." He said and answered his phone. "Jovani. They called." Julian said almost screaming into the phone that I heard him even tho he wasn't on speaker. Jovani walked out into the hallway for a few minutes and then walked into my room again. "Babe I have to tell yuh something" Jovani said to me...