Chapter 4

Kimiko traveled to the next world. Her heart hurt. Had she really changed since she started to wield the Key Blade?

She found herself inside of Monstro again. This time she was by herself. She had a flashback of when Riku was acting weird to them. Everything was just how it was before.

She fought countless heartless and was getting stronger but what did this strength matter if she was too late finding her friends?

Once she found the exit to the world she sighed seeing no sign of Riku or Sora. She thought of Riku's words...had she really changed that much?

"He says the Key blade changed me...but what about his darkness? If anyone's changed it's him." Kimiko said to herself.

"What seems to be your trouble child?" One of the people in the black coats said appearing before her. He looked a bit older and had green eyes and light blonde hair.

"Okay...this is really getting old now...tell me...just who are you people and what is it you want?"

"I am Vexen...as for what we want that is none of your business...we are an organization an organization with 13 members that is what we call ourselves.

"So...Organization...13?"

"Precisely...now tell me Kimiko...just how did you get that lovely Key Blade?" He said reaching toward it.

"That's none of your business, besides you wouldn't believe me even if I told you." She said pointing it at him.

He laughed.

"How cute...but you are no match for me."

"Don't underestimate me old man"

He scoffed.

"How...dare you...well we'll see about that!" He said.

They began to battle he had ice powers and he was quick. He tried to freeze her but she quickly learned how to beat him. She used her fire abilities she re-learned from fighting Axel. It seemed to do the trick. He grew weaker. Suddenly he used one of his powers and broke a few of her cards. Soon she was down to only three cards: a fire card, a health card and a 9 attack card which was the maximum number. He smirked seeing her almost powerless.

She began to dodge like crazy from his attacks. She would use her fire card to stun him then hit him with the attack card then heal...slowly her health went up as his went down. He had almost no health left and she continued her pattern and was finally able to beat him.

"Y-you...how did you? Beat me?"

"I told you not to underestimate me

"I told you not to underestimate me."

"The others were right about you, you're no ordinary girl." He said disappearing into a portal

Kimiko was getting almost numb to the Organization members and just shrugged it off and went to the door going to the next world.

Meanwhile Vexen returned to the others.