Just A Little Fun With Her

"Omg Dani thank you I'm glad you forgive me. Thank you I promise I can change for you I will love you," Synnova said.

"Huh what. Why do I keep having these dreams. I can't take it I don't know if I should forgive her. I just don't understand her once she's all nice an loving then can be a mess.

"Dani you up sweetheart," my dad says

Yea um dad do I have to go to school today I'm not feeling the best.

"What's wrong," he says and sits on the edge of the bed.

I just don't feel good my stomach hurts.

Well I guess you can and Dani don't worry about what's gonna happen to the Bistal's ok sweetie.

"Ok dad," I said
-----
After my family left to go to work and school I went searching in my parents room to find my phone. I think I deserve to have it. After a little snooping around I find it in my dads end table by the bed. As I looked at my phone I have 14 missed calls and 24 text messages and they were all from Synnova. They all basically said that how she was so sorry and please forgive her.

I texted her back to say that I'm sorry but I need more time to think.

Synnova: Dani can I come over
Dani: Huh aren't u at school and no u can't.
Synnova: no can I come over please
Dani: I can't trust u right now Synnova
Synnova: please I'm begging you
Dani: No Synnova just leave me alone for a bit

Synnova didn't reply after that. Ahh well I got like the whole day to myself what shall I do. Just before I could go watch some TV someone knocked on the door.

"SYNNOVA what are you doing here you can't be here I can't face you leave," I said

"NO DAMNIT I WONT," Synnova said as she pushed me against the wall and started kissed me.

"Synnova this isn't gonna help anything," I said

"I know it won't but I know you want me." Synnova said bitting my ear.

A little moan left my mouth when she did that I can't help myself I want her I need her.

"See I told you," she said

As we got up into my room she pushed me on the bed and started taking my clothes off.

As Synnova finds my pulse point I can't help but to moan every time she touches me. Synnova trails her kisses down to Dani's thighs. She kisses around them teasing her a little. Synnova finally starts pumping her fingers in and out of Dani.

Fuc- Synno ahhh yes please more.

Synnova starts pumping her fingers faster. But then slows them down just a bit to tease Dani.

FUCK SYNNOVA DON'T TEASE ME.

"Fine princess," Synnova says

Fuck Synnova don't stop.

Dani yells loudly after cuming she started to calm down a little. Synnova start to slow the pace of her fingers down. Then finally took them out and licked them clean.

"I like you Dani Rose," Synnova said giving me a passionate kiss on my lips.

A/N: look I'm DEFINITELY not the best at writing love scenes so bare with me I'm new and I'm just trying to write a story for everyone to read. So ya after a while of writing I should be better. So don't judge me cuz everyone has been at that point in life before. Also thank you all for the views it not much but it's something ❤️😁😀