Bruises dont hurt her

"Fine lets go in the dying house," I said

As we go in the house it looked even more creepy it's walls looked like they were burned by god only knows who. And there was stairs missing from the staircase.

Omg Dani this is so cool its like I just can't even explain how amazing it is and it's still up I thought it would of been blown down or something from the last storm we had.

"Well I guess it's a stable house," I said I'm kinda creeped out by it though I mumbled

"Hey I'm gonna go check something out really quick I will be right back," Synnova said then ran out of the house.

Just a couple minutes passed then I felt hands push me down. Just as I fell I felt people punch and kick me. It was horrific I was scared I didn't know who it was or why they were doing it.

"DANI, !!" Synnova yelled. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO HER, "Synnova barked at her friends.

"Synnova you told us to do this you said when you and Dani get here and you leave from the house to come beat her up," Kallie barked back.

As I heard Synnova and her friends fight I was thinking about what Synnova told them to do. That hurt it was the most aggravating thing anyone could do to me. so I decided to slip away from the house. I ran away from the house and I saw a car.

"DANI HURRY," Beth yelled from the passenger door window.

I ran as fast as I could and I reached the car. I opened the car door and slammed it shut yelling at Eliza to drive.

"WHAT THE FUCK DANI WHY WERE YOU AT THAT HOUSE," Eliza yelled at me.

"AND WHO WAS THAT WITH YOU SOME SKANK," Beth yelled harsher then Eliza.

That skank happen to be Synnova.

"And who's that some bitch who beat the hell out of you. I can't wait till we tell mom she's gonna get pissed WHAT WERE YOU THINKING." Eliza spat

"No no no no no You can't tell mom please no," I pleaded I was basically crying from all the cuts and yelling doesn't help that much either.

"Well mom is gonna find out anyway because You're all covered in cuts," Beth said anxiously.

"Omg Fuck ugh I'm screwed I don't know what I'm gonna tell mom she's gonna freak," Just as I said that my phone rang.

"WHO is that gimmie your phone now Dnai," Eliza said as she yanked the phone out of my hand. It's Synnova she said harshly and then answered the phone.

"Hey Synnova leave my sister ALONE. You are not to call this number ever again or see her or make any kind of contact. I don't give two shits who you are or if you think you some badass for beating my sister up. You have no damn rights to," Eliza then hung up the phone and we drove the 30 minutes home in silence.

A/N: hey I know my chapters are short and I'll try to keep updating every day but I make no promises.