Family (Destiel)

((A/N: I'M DOING A DESTIEL FAMILY AU STORY. WHEREIN DEAN IS A DEMON AND BECAME THE MATE OF CASTIEL WHICH DEMONS IN THIS ARE LIKE WOMEN PRODUCING PHERMONES SO YEAH, WHEN THEY'RE IN HEAT. IF THIS IS TO WEIRD FOR YA DONT READ.))

<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>

Dean was taking care of their little girl Shana who's only 2 years old but you could see the features. Shana has Castiel's hair as for the eyes were weird it was purple but still it was her unique trate of hers on as for her wings they silver grey, it was very pretty. Shana was playing with her teddy while Dean was just stretching his wings. The front door opened and Dean went to check who it was as he looked it was his mate. He recognized those bright blue eyes anywhere.

"Hey, baby girl." He said as he picked her up and as he saw Dean he grinned at him and went over to him and pecked his lips causing Dean to sigh happily. Shana giggled. They turn to her and Cas let her play with her teddy.

"Dada (Castiel)?" asked Shana. Cas looked over his daughter from his paper work.

"Can I please have a new teddy??" she asked cutely causing Cas to chuckle at his little girl's voice. He picked her up.

"Ok. I'll try, baby girl." Cas said giving her a eskimo kiss. Dean saw the sight and it was very cute.

"Ok. Dinner's ready." Dean stated. Cas carried Shana and placed her on her high chair as they have pasta for dinner. After dinner, Cas placed Shana to bed. As he went over to his mate and yep, they cuddled a little.

"Geez, Cas. You spoil her too much." Dean said. Cas chuckled and petted his mate's ebony wings.

"I know, beloved. Its very cute not to resist her puppy eyes. So, now I have to protect you and Shana." Cas stated. Dean sighed softly and nodded. Soon the two fell asleep with Cas' white feathery wings over him and his beloved mate. Now that they were forming a family together.

<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>

Awww!!! I personaly love this! Super!! Hehehehehehehehe!!!

Vote/Comment/Fan