Little Girl (Sabriel Adoption AU)

Name: Mira

Age: 3

Looks: brown shoulder length hair and green eyes.

Bio:

Came from a loving orphanage and yeah got adopted by some brothers named Sam and Gabriel.

<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>

Gabriel's POV

I was with Sam and yeah, we're gonna adopt a child. I'm human now since I chose Sam over Heaven and even my postion as an archangel. My younger brother Castiel has also fallen and now is with Sam's brother, Dean. We arrived at a orphanage as we entered a particular little girl with brown shoulder length hair with green eyes was by the corner just sucking her pacifier. Sam went over to her and bent down as he petted the girl's head. Aww! So we took her in as the social worker said she's called Mira so we took her home.

"Gabe. Take her to the nursery, will ya?" Sam asked as he was cooking dinner. I gave a nod and carried little Mira up the stairs. As we got there she stared in awe so here she reached out her hands on a small fluffy brown stuffed kitten and I went to get it for her and she cuddled it. Cute. We stayed there as we played with the little cat and Sam appeared with a boy around Mira's age.

"Cas and Dean are here?" I asked. Sam nodded and nudged the little boy forward a little. Mira wave at him even the boy.

"Sam! Gabe! Let the kids play!" Dean called from the stairs and yeah, Mira and the little boy seems to be older than Mira walked down the stairs. It was a cute sight. Puppy Love already. So cute!

"Hi, Mira. This is Jake. Jake meet Mira." Deab said. Jake held one of his toy which was a small fluff teddy. Mira held hers to him.

"Awww!!!" We all cooed. We let them play in the living room. After a while there was a cry. A little girl cry. We ran to see what happened but we saw Jake petting her head as she sniffled a little. We saw her she had sprouted cat's ear. So that's why. We love Mira a lot and we dont care about this at all. It was cute.

"Dont worry, Mira." Cas said as he petted Mira's head.

"Jake is also like you as well." Dean stated. She turned to Jake and sprouted raven cat's ears. Mira looked amazed and gave a nod.

"We still love you, baby." Sam said as he blew a raspberry kiss on her stomach and she giggled.

"Aww!!" we cooed. So I gave them some candy and they just went back to playing.

"Looks like they found their mates someday." Sam said.

"Starting off with friends." I stated playfully.

After the dinner from then on we continue to love Mira a lot as she and Jake became more friends and propably closer.

We put Mira to bed (A/N: 10 years old) I was cuddling with Sam on our bed.

"Geez, Gabe." Sam groaned.

"I cant believe from a young age Mira found her mate." Sam stated. I chuckled and nodded. Soon we headed to sleep.

"Daddy, Papa." A drowsy voice said.

"Hey, baby girl. Bad dream again?" I asked. She gave a nod and Sam and I moved as she crawled under the blankets and cuddled with us. She was constantly whimpering now. We gave her a hug as she slowly fell asleep piecefully. We also fell asleep as well. Hmm. I've fallen from Grace to be with Sam and as did Castiel with Dean. So here's to new beginnings.

<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>

Aww!!!! So cute!! Sorry if it was crappy. So sorry!!!