Mr. Right (Misha Collins <3 <3 <3)

Name: Kana

Age: 18

Looks: Black waist length hair and violet eyes

Bio:

Kana moved to New York after her own parents well, abused her cause they claimed her as a "mistake" as the word. So now she became older. She moved away. Worked to survive in New York. In a collage where she gets to show off her talents in song writting, drawing and writting and even guitar playing. She still didn't made friends but she won a certain contest that contains a prize to meet and greet and even well, yeah be an extra to the show Supernatural.

<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>

I was wearing a loose oversized black shirt with "Stay Strong Castiel" on it with a pair of black leggings and a black and white Converse. I let my hair down cause now, I'm at the set of Supernatural!! Eep!! I was with some woman showing me around. She left me to look around. I was when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I squeaked.

"No, sorry." The voice said as he helped me up. I look and saw Jensen Ackles!? Oh snap!!

"Geez, Jensen. Bump into random people would ya." A voice came from behind.

"Hey!" Jensen yelled. As I looked it was Jared with Misha holding his laughter.

"Sorry, miss." Jared said. I gave a nod.

"Your the winner, aren't you?" asked Misha. I gave a nod making sure my bangs was covering my face slightly.

"I'm Kana." I said softly. They gave me a warm welcome as their next scene started and I mean yeah, it was normal scene. Yeah. They're in some bar.

"Hey! Miss." The director called. I looked up.

"Be the bar's singer. Go." He said. My eyes widen.

"Huh!?" I squeaked.

"Oh, wow! Your eyes are so cool!" exclaimed Jensen from afar. I blushed but still sat.

"Uhh, what song?" I asked timidly.

"Hmm, how about a song you wrote. There's a guitar beside ya." The Director said. I gave a nod and took hold of the guitar.As the shoot began I begin to sing 'Beside You' and after it was done I gave a bow and the scene was done. As I was about to leave Misha caught up to me.

"Hey, Kana. Maybe when your not busy wanna have some lunch." He offered. I blushed a little and gave a small smile.

"Of course." I said with a smile looking up at him. He gave a grin and even his number as I gave him mine even our Twitter.

From there on it was ok. Started off with some dates and hang outs and that's it. I knew he was my Mr. Right. It was so magical as we met. Now we'll remain strong throughout this scenes.

<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>°°<°°>

Well, this was crappy. Sorry couldn't help. Inspiration: Keeping Her Safe by @ididitallforyoudean. Thnks for letting me help you on the 2nd book of Keeping Her Safe!!